The Four Lands - The Great North Part 2

Scotley

Hero
"Allies and perhaps one day we will look back on this as friends." He gazes at the horizon. "And now we must pack up and find that fortress."

J. Alexander

First Post
The party prepares for it'sritual as Jaroth wards the space upon deSions return.

OCC: Do you want to go into details or me advance to the questions your going to ask..my prefernce is to get tright to the questions.

Canaan

First Post
The party prepares for it'sritual as Jaroth wards the space upon deSions return.

OCC: Do you want to go into details or me advance to the questions your going to ask..my prefernce is to get tright to the questions.

OOC: The Ritual, as I recall, was more of a find the path spell tweaked to use each of us as an anchor to coalesce into an aura of balance. The aura gets shot out and -- like a magnet -- creates a tether to the Fortress of Balance, providing us with the knowledge of the location of the Fortress.

Canaan

First Post
Jaroth

Jaroth puts up a private sanctum.

"Everyone must gather in a circle. I will stand in the middle. Each of you must place a hand on my head and channel your energy into me. I will act as the anchor for the spell."

"We will start with a magic circle. I suggest that DeScion cast that spell, Vadric. Then, Finnian will use his gift to detect my thoughts, channeling my knowledge of the Fortress of Balance and weaving it into a song and bolstering it with his own knowledge of the Fortress. If he has the ability to learn the history of an object or place, he can channel that spell through me as well. Vadric, you will ask the light to reveal my thoughts. Meanwhile, I will ask the earth to grant me a vision of the location of the Fortress. Vadric, you will then ask the light to show you the quickest, most accessible route there."

ooc: This is going to require my use of a limited wish. The spell I am trying to substitute is Vision. Although it's a 7th level spell as well--and therefore one level beyond the limited wish parameters, the information I am asking for is fairly limited...just a vision of what the Fortress looks like. So, I'm thinking it's like a made up spell called, "lesser vision" or something, and therefore doable. But let me know.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Vorian stands vigilant over his compatriots while Arrwuh ranges etherealy over the wider area.

"Happy hunting."

Remove ads