The Funeral (Stonegood judging) [finished]

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion swiftblade

Latharion slashes at the fleeing mage, misses, curses and lunges again, twisting his sword in the last instant hoping to catch him.

OOC : attack : 13 + action point 1=14
Damage = 6 + sneak attack 6
There you go :) If he's denied his dex I might hit, but I'm afraid I don't. Case dismissed ;)

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: Latharion strikes Ceshl's armor dealing no damage, so we're left in the same situation as before, except that Latharion has 1 less action point. If I'm getting things right he's spent 3 so far.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah well--great try Dr.Z!)

*Siobhan is unable to effectively pursue Ceshil at his rate of escape.*

"One or more of you should chase him and try for a final strike, if you can. I think that he is out of magic, so he should not present musch of a threat," Siobhan suggests.

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: Looks like Siobhan wants to continue the fight but can't, Stulgar doesn't want or can, while Niccolo and Raven don't want. Latharion's position is unclear. Are you letting them go?

inky

First Post
Niccolo - male human swashbuckler

OOC: With Raven here -- I'd go for Ceshil if I saw him, but otherwise I'm just heading for where I last saw/heard Stulgar.

Someone

Adventurer
Orerreth moves next to Basher, Stulgar’s unconscious body and Siobhan. ”Did Ceshil get the crystal? Judging by what he said I don’t think so, but he’s a sneaky bastard” He examines Basher’s remains as Raven and Niccolo arrive.

Outside the fog, Latharion runs after Ceshil. Doing so he exposes himself to the two swordmen’s attacks: they use the opportunity and mercilessly cut the elf down.

Ooc: Latharion is hit twice for 11 damage. He’s now at –2 and bleeding

Remove ads