• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Gith! I need more!

Brandegoris

First Post
I really love the Githyanki and Githzerai. I think it would be nice to have 5th edition focus on them as Player characters and put together a campaign based around the races and their ancient conflict.
Anyone else feel this way?

Not opposed to it. A planar storyline would be interesting. Or home brew campaign.
Little action across the Outer Planes. Perhaps combatting the Mind Flayers.

I've always been kinda disappointed the Githzerai were made into a playable PC race, but not the Githyanki. I'd totally play one if I had the opportunity.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Probably could be done either way but the 2 places I have seen it either one done have done them as separate races rather than a race with 2 sub-races (I think sub-races make more sense).

I realize it's not full adventures but even homebrewed conversions are a step. I wonder if the information from the Playtest they did of Lich Queens Beloved is available anywhere or could be if you asked the right people...

I don't know if anyone else saw the videos of that but it was a most enjoyable experience.

Remove ads