• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gods Hate Us(Full)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Sometimes I worried that I was the only one who liked it. Funnily enough, you used a couple of my favorite items(ringsword/ioun blade) from the book!
They're pretty cool, I think no adventurer should be without one! :D

Last edited:

deadestdai

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Tis alright. We're still waiting on a couple others, so you're not alone! :)

And since there's been no word from Imerak...I'm going to bump deadestdai up to Player status.

Wooo! Okay - here's my idea. Not sure what classes I am going to go with this one, but I DO know I want to play a Grippli* Saint of some sort. Was perhaps - but not sure yet - thinking that he cold be some sort of Dragonfly rider.... Maybe. Either way, the Grippli god is a little miffed that their preferred mortal representative had "accidentally" killed and eaten it's favourite Giant Dragonfly/Giant Snail/Lizard or whatever. Not the worst of things to do, but he must be somehow punished.

Let me know.

(* Grippli stats from the Tome of Horrors by Necromancer Games.)

Last edited:

Cool idea!...but I don't havea any access at all to the Tome of Horrors(knew I should have picked it up when I had the chance to a while back...). Any way you could maybe adapt that idea to something else?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ankh - I actually deconstructed the grippli race when I rebooted Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths. Let me post the stats for you.

Dark vision 60’, Marsh movement (no penalties to movement when traveling in marshes), +6 Hide bonus in swamps and forest. Small size. 20 ft. speed, and 20 ft. climb speed. -2 Str, -2 Cha, +2 Dex, +2 Wis, +2 Int.

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ankh - I actually deconstructed the grippli race when I rebooted Jungle Deeps and Ocean Depths. Let me post the stats for you.

Dark vision 60’, Marsh movement (no penalties to movement when traveling in marshes), +6 Hide bonus in swamps and forest. Small size. 20 ft. speed, and 20 ft. climb speed. -2 Str, -2 Cha, +2 Dex, +2 Wis, +2 Int.
Convenient. Almost...toooo convenient!

Alrighty. Now that I can see what they can do, I'll say go ahead with it. :)

Juggernaut

First Post
BTW is this a module? Our usual table-top group is on break atm but some of them want to play a higher to epic level campaign, and I dont really want to go through that much work to run a high level campaign.

Juggernaut said:
BTW is this a module? Our usual table-top group is on break atm but some of them want to play a higher to epic level campaign, and I dont really want to go through that much work to run a high level campaign.
Nope, this is all going to be coming out of my crazy little head. For some reason, I have this cruel habit of making last minute evil changes in non-modules...;)

deadestdai

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Convenient. Almost...toooo convenient!

Alrighty. Now that I can see what they can do, I'll say go ahead with it. :)

Fantastic! Classes are gonna be a mix of Ranger(lvl's 1-6, 9-11), Horizon Walker (lvl's 11-18, 7th lvl Horizon walker and 2nd lvl Saint(2LA @ 7 & 8th Level) - will be fun!) Will have him up by Monday.

Lefferts

First Post
deadestdai said:
Fantastic! Classes are gonna be a mix of Ranger(lvl's 1-6, 9-11), Horizon Walker (lvl's 11-18, 7th lvl Horizon walker and 2nd lvl Saint(2LA @ 7 & 8th Level) - will be fun!) Will have him up by Monday.

What book is the Saint from? I don't recognize it.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads