• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gods Hate Us(Full)

Zerth said:
I will most certainly have a lot of low-level classes. There is no way around it, if you have maxed two five-level PrCs. Basically, the guy will be the ultimate knife-fighter.
I have seen it done before(similar build, also), and I'll be honest. Its scary. :)

Zerth

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I have seen it done before(similar build, also), and I'll be honest. Its scary. :)
Well, scary damage potential against anyone vulnerable to sneak attacks, but very little else. It's going to be rogue 5 / invisible blade 5 / master thrower 5 / assassin 3. I'll try to get the character posted for approval tomorrow.

guedo79

Explorer
I'm full of ideas but nothing is jumping out at me. The characters already posted are so creative. I'll have something tomorrow.

Juggernaut

First Post
I am not really concerned with Turning Undead. I just wanted to make sure for RPing purposes that it was ok for me to be indifferent about Undead. Could I even cast spells to bolster Ruslan's "companions" if I so desired?

Anyway as soon as I determine whether I want to go straight cleric OR warpriest I will post my character for approval.

Juggernaut said:
I am not really concerned with Turning Undead. I just wanted to make sure for RPing purposes that it was ok for me to be indifferent about Undead. Could I even cast spells to bolster Ruslan's "companions" if I so desired?

Anyway as soon as I determine whether I want to go straight cleric OR warpriest I will post my character for approval.
Your attitudes towards Undead and such are up to you. The God you've chosen(Earth, for short) doesn't have much of an opinion one way or the other dealing with them(obviously). Thing is, you can't 'bolster' them or affect them with your Turning Attempts unless you choose to use Negative Energy and have the ability to Rebuke. But normal spells? Sure!

Remove ads