• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gods Hate Us(Full)

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok, Ruslan is completely finished (and I mean freaking completely) and in the Rogue's Gallery.
Whew, just went over him. WOW, now that is how you build a high level PC. ;)

Only thing I want to ask...where did Ruslan aquire the 4 extra undead(Ettins and Mohrgs)? It may be listed somewhere and I just missed it...

On the note of HP, I will roll that once all the PCs are done.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Whew, just went over him. WOW, now that is how you build a high level PC.
Thank you! :eek:

Only thing I want to ask...where did Ruslan aquire the 4 extra undead(Ettins and Mohrgs)? It may be listed somewhere and I just missed it...
Animate dead and Create Undead is how I got my undead. Because I am a necromancer, and I create undead. :D

On the note of HP, I will roll that once all the PCs are done.
Cool, I just did mine at a dice roller, just in case that had slipped your mind, or my mind...

Lefferts

First Post
Isida, I see you got some items from the Arms and Equipment guide. Is this
book worth getting? I've heard some terrible reviews of it.

Lefferts

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Personally I'm a big fan of it. It has some really cool and imaginative items, as well as rules for hirelings and vehicles. I've gotten a great deal of mileage out of it.

Lefferts

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Personally I'm a big fan of it. It has some really cool and imaginative items, as well as rules for hirelings and vehicles. I've gotten a great deal of mileage out of it.

Maybe I can find it discounted somewhere. Funds for gaming are
a little low since it seems like every appliance in my house chose
the same time to bite the dust.

Lefferts

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Sometimes I worried that I was the only one who liked it. Funnily enough, you used a couple of my favorite items(ringsword/ioun blade) from the book!

Lefferts

First Post
I wish it was the microwave - lost the garbage disposal, heat pump, and dryer. Might
be able to fix the dryer - it just went on Tuesday and I haven't looked at it yet.

--------
So what classes are everyone else working on? We have my semi-fighter and Isida's
Necromancer statted out.

We are waiting on the cleric and the master thrower. Guedo's got ideas. Did the other
guy (Imerak?) ever post in this thread?

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
Sorry for making you wait, but I've been a lot of busier I thought I'd be. It might still take a couple of days, before my character is finished.

Zerth said:
Sorry for making you wait, but I've been a lot of busier I thought I'd be. It might still take a couple of days, before my character is finished.
Tis alright. We're still waiting on a couple others, so you're not alone! :)

And since there's been no word from Imerak...I'm going to bump deadestdai up to Player status.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads