The Gods Hate Us(Full)

Juggernaut said:
I'm Here. And I'm In!! This should be great. I have no problem with posting daily. I usually check these boards many times daily.

Would it be possible for me to play an Orc with the half-Dragon Template thrown on top?
Half Dragon Mountain Orc is fine, but understand that you probably won't have any kind of good reception from most people. And you'll have a considerable LA.

Juggernaut

First Post
It would merely be a +3 LA not that big of a deal... would you allow the LA buy off as mentioned in UA?

Also would his reception still be bad if he was clearly the offspring of a good Dragon ;)

Juggernaut said:
It would merely be a +3 LA not that big of a deal... would you allow the LA buy off as mentioned in UA?

Also would his reception still be bad if he was clearly the offspring of a good Dragon ;)
Any LA over +1 can hurt...though, mostly if you're playing a spellcaster, and I'd somehow doubt that with a Mountain Orc. ;) No LA buy off, however. Live with it!

...and offspring of a good dragon? Whew, you'll freak people out! :)

Juggernaut

First Post
Also If I have adventured with this group on several occassions... and complete heroic deeds... I'm sure I'd be as well known as if not better known in my area than Arrk is in the Lake of Steam area of Faerun.

And if I am a Hero of the humans that could be a reason the Gruumsh is not too happy with me ;) hehe

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Man, I think I'm the only evil guy in the group so far. I hope no one makes an undead-smiter, because I'm going to have lots of undead hanging around... :uhoh: I'm going for the mad scientist type, so maybe I adventured with you guys to get some odd spell components and gain some knowledge way back in the day, before I became a real freak of nature.

Juggernaut

First Post
Actually I just totally changed my mind.

I want to play a Dwarven Cleric of The Guardian of the Watchtower of the North. Is that ok?

Instead of being the Uber Damage dealing Fighter, I will be the Cleric ;)

Juggernaut

First Post
Is it possible for a Neutral aligned Cleric who channels positive energy to be Indifferent about undead?

Because I definitely want my cleric to channel positive energy. Prepping Cure spells is a pain. And I do not want to cause a riff with the Necro...

Also will you allow Battle Plate from the Races of Stone?

Last edited:

Lefferts

First Post
Juggernaut said:
Is it possible for a Neutral aligned Cleric who channels positive energy to be Indifferent about undead?

Because I definitely want my cleric to channel positive energy. Prepping Cure spells is a pain. And I do not want to cause a riff with the Necro...

Don't see why not. I think it would really depend on the feelings of
the cleric's god towards undead.

lefferts

Remove ads