The Gods Hate Us

Zerth

First Post
Baril will climb on the walls and ceiling using the Spider Climb power os his cloak to avoid having to walk in the disgusting substance covering the floor. Using the Robe of Blending he is very difficult to spot as he crawls on the walls. He moves ahead to check the T-junction, looking in both directions. If he does not spot anything he goes back to check the other T-junction.

Baril:

Off to the left, you see the sewer comes to a dead end, draining off into...into...nothing, actually. The liquid seems to be just disappearing as it flows through the grate. To the right, though, two stone paths rise up on either side of the wall, funneling the liquid in between. It goes on for a short distance before the two paths come together in a stone walkway that goes completely over the liquid. A few feet beyond that, there is a door with strong claw marks along it.

Toryn, Pabsit, and Oskar:

The small hallway leads you into a large, open room. There is no furnature beyond a large, empty desk in the center of the room. Despite bright red wallpaper and a generall extravagent look to the place, it has a feeling of being unlived in. Back behind the desk is a set of stairs, one going to the left and up...the other to the right and down.

Pabsit:[sblock]You notice a lightly etched series of lines that run across the floor in all directions. Mostly, they run from the desk to the stairs, but a few go from the desk to a the wall where there probably should be a window. None of them run down the hallway to the door where you've entered from.[/sblock]

Zerth

First Post
Having scouted the immediate area Baril climbs up to Ruslan and Lou. "It's sewers alright, but there's a door with marks of heavy clawing a bit ahead. So, expect company when we go down there."

"Should we wait for the others? Nah, we can handle everything they might have down there," he adds confidently, before anyone can answer. "Let's go check that door at least - we do not have all the time in the world."

guedo79

Explorer
Zerth said:
"Let's go check that door at least - we do not have all the time in the world."

"I agree. We'll see what we are dealing with before we head back. I doubt the others have found anything."

deadestdai

First Post
Pabsit stow's Sender in his quiver and draws out Widow's Tongue. A bow would be useless in such close quarters.

Studying the etched lines upon the floor, he traces them to see where their point of origin could be. (If it turns out to be the desk, then he'll shout a warning to Oskar to stay away from it in the thought that it might be enchanted or trapped.)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Floating down eagerly, Ruslan makes his opinion known.*

"Excellent. I'm sure we will prevail. Igor, back with me now," he commands his servant. He'll float in the back of the party towards the clawed door, his hands raised and ready to cast a spell of doom.

Zerth

First Post
"That's the sprit!" Baril says laughing briefly. Using his spider climb ability he descends back to the sewers and approaches the door he spotted earlier.

guedo79

Explorer
Lou's shoulders slump as he follows the rest of the small group into the sewers. When they approach the door he reaches out his hand and chimes in, "Shall I be the brave one?"

Remove ads