• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Great d20 sell off begins with GRR

jezter6

Explorer
Hamunaptra went from Backordered to not saying Backordered so I picked it up today. This will be 4 books from this sale.

I can't wait to dig into this one, hopefully it doesn't take 8 days to ship...at "ships in 8-12 days" and "3 to 10 days" shipping - it could be 22 days before i get this thing...

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Don't forget it's "business days" not just days.

"Should ship from our warehouse within 9 to 16 business days via UPS Ground (estimated 4 business days in transit)"

So I ordered on the 15th (which was 10 business days ago by my count), and it still says 9 to 16 business days.

Particle_Man

Explorer
Well I have Black Company and Testament (for $2! I should feel guilty!) in my hands, and am waiting for Book of the Righteous and Egyptian Adventures: hamanaptura (based on stuff on Egypt I liked in Testament, I ordered the latter).

Black Company is well done but not my style of gaming, but it will be an excellent president for a friend of mine who absolutely *loves* Black Company and this style of adventuring.

Frost

First Post
I just pulled the trigger on his as well, although I missed my shot at the Egyptian setting. My excuse to my wife is that we could take care of my nephew's X-mas present. Basically, instead of paying $30 for one WotC book, he'll get six books for the same price. Of course, I've got a few more myself as well.... ;)

trancejeremy

Adventurer
jezter6 said:
I ordered Hamunaptra monday, and got my shipping email that it's already shipping. HOpefully it comes tomorrow...

I hate you :]

(Still waiting for mine to ship...maybe I shouldn't have badmouthed Paizo's store a couple months ago for their mini reselling spam?)

Aus_Snow

First Post
trancejeremy said:
(Still waiting for mine to ship...maybe I shouldn't have badmouthed Paizo's store a couple months ago for their mini reselling spam?)
Yeah, karma's a beeyotch.

And so's Paizo. ;)

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Well, now that I look again, I see some progress. One of the books I wanted has now been "Cancelled Wednesday". With my luck, I'll get stuck only getting the books I didn't really want, but only added because they were so cheap.

BSF

Explorer
Sadly, one of my books was cancelled Friday. Skull & Bones was the book I wanted the most out of the sale and it was the one cancelled. :( There is still a lot of good stuff on my list, but it bummed me out that Skull & Bones was cancelled. While I don't need hardcopy for all my gaming material, it sure would make it easier on my player pool to have at least one shiny hardcopy they could flip through to build excitement when I propose a Skull & Bones campaign.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads