• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Great d20 sell off begins with GRR

Tetsubo

First Post
Mark Plemmons said:
I think much of the remainder have been/will be sold to online retailer(s). The rest will probably get pulped.

I could see the remainders being sold off in lots to off-price book dealers. I remember buying a "bundle" of D&D books from a science equipment dealer once. I've also found them at toy stores and discount dealers...

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
jezter6 said:
Hey, if we can get more retailers selling stuff for $2-5, I'm all in!
I imagine there will be more publishers who do this, although others might just sell through existing stock and never reprint the 3E stuff. I'm wondering if Goodman Games will do something like this and how I'll explain the room full of DCC modules to my wife if they do.

Kesh

First Post
I only stumbled across this today. w00t! I've been dying to pick up Spirosblaak (I'm a werewolf junkie), but couldn't justify the price. At $2, no problem! I just tossed it into my order with Zombie Fluxx, and snagged a replacement for my copy of Ultramodern Firearms (original got lost during a move). Paizo rocks for taking part in this whole thing!

Tetsubo

First Post
trancejeremy said:
I wouldn't say they "rock" until they actually get around to shipping orders. (I've been waiting 2 weeks now)

Over the past three days I was notified that my books have shipped. Oddly they shipped in two lots, one of fourteen books and one with a single volume. I await my gaming book bonanza...

jezter6

Explorer
I got my order in roughly 1 week from order date. I went online to see the status as 'shippping' and it was at my door when I came home. Ordered around the 19th, got here on the 26 or 27th.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads