The Heroes of House Tharashk

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
Cazanjan prays, gets dressed (armor and weapons), and gets ready to see Abynnon. "Ready to get to work, Gulo?" He smiles at Gulo.

Express

First Post
Gulo nods and bows at the dwarf. "Yes, and surprised to see myself first here. I'm hoping this Abynnon doesnt give us too much trouble. Well, " he says grinning, "maybe Im hoping he'll give us a little trouble."

Hoog

First Post
Dox gets dressed and ready to start a new day. Today I will wear my double sided travelers outfit. Get my sword and armor and go to meat the rest of the team. "Good morning all hope you slept well, and are ready for problably a very auspicious day.

cdsaint

First Post
As you've come to expect the food at breakfast is good, varied, and plentiful. Once the 3 of you start talking however, you realize that none of you has seen Gamil since the night before.

As you're discussing this situation, Myrta strolls in, covered in ash and wood chips. She walks over to the table, bends down and quietly says "I have your boat ready Mr. Dox. She's tied off to the back of mine right now, and she's about as common as could be managed."

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
"Has anyone seen Gamil this morning?" Cazanjan looks up at the rest of the group. If no one answers, Cazanjan will return to the suite, quickly checking for the warforged. When he returns, he'll report his findings, asking the group, "Does this change our plans, or shall we still head off to see Abynnon?"

Express

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
"Has anyone seen Gamil this morning?" Cazanjan looks up at the rest of the group. If no one answers, Cazanjan will return to the suite, quickly checking for the warforged. When he returns, he'll report his findings, asking the group, "Does this change our plans, or shall we still head off to see Abynnon?"

"Let him rest." Gulo says yawning. "That choker may have taken alot out of him. There be plenty of work to do soon anyway, Ill bet. Surely we three can handle one druid?"

cdsaint

First Post
When you finish your meal you find Myrta sitting on a bench outside the tavern whittling a sharp point on the end of a stick. "Well sirs, will we be going anywhere today?"

Hoog

First Post
Dox " I haven't seen Gamil since last night I think he stayed to llisten to the music at the inn last night after we went to bed."

Hoog

First Post
" Myrta thank you for the boat now I just need to find a place for it Huckabee said the house over there so i will probably go there tonight after it gets dark"

Remove ads