The Heroes of House Tharashk

Jarval

Explorer
"I am happy to do as the rest of you wish, although I think the druid Abynnon should be our first call. I am anxious to know why I was attacked." Gamil says, his hand brushing thoughtfully over his shoulder as he speaks.

cdsaint

First Post
As you are discussing your plans there is a knock at the door and Myrta's head pokes into the room. "If you all need me I'm right outside. And Cypress wanted to know if you were needin anythin else."

Hoog

First Post
" I could use the use of a boat and a place to hide it if you know of one."Smile at her and look at the others. "This way when we do scout I can go out and do scouting without the bad guys knowing who is looking into them."

cdsaint

First Post
Myrta's eyebrows rise into her hairline. "Hmmph! A boat? No problems. A place to hide it? I'm assumin close to here? Maybe problems. I'd be guessin you want somethin plain, maybe even poor lookin? That's good, makes it easier, and cheaper. But someplace to hide it? Any dry ground, or wet ground for that matter near here has gardens on it, or is used for somethin, used often. If you had friends in the area, they might let you tie up at thier place. But I don't have friends who live around here. This is prime real estate. My friends live downriver from here if you take my meanin." She belches, and drains the last half of her drink. "Now if you have friends up here, I'd ask them."

Hoog

First Post
" Thank you I will see if I can talk to someone at the inn for a space. Maybee that Huckabee fellow he seems nice."Bow to her and wait

cdsaint

First Post
"Right. Then I'll have a boat for you tomorrow morning. I'll still be around for awhile tonight if you need anything else. " And then Myrta withdraws.

Express

First Post
Gulo waits till the woman leaves. "Should we pay this Abynnon a visit then? Or wait til the morning?"

If we decide to wait, Gulo will return to his room.

Remove ads