The Heroes of House Tharashk

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
"I can only speak for myself here, but I accept your offer and am ready to serve. When you are ready to speak more of the vault, you can find us at Huckabee's Halfway Inn. Thank you for your hospitality, Abynnon; I won't forget it." Cazanjan will let Gulo or Dox, who seems to have a particular grudge against the Cults of the Dragon Below, take the amulet.

Hoog

First Post
" I did not mean any offense, but feel to say that name leaves a taste in my mouith that needs be gotten rid of. Also thank you very much for the use of the Amulet as I hope it will help with our job here to set up a vault for the city."

cdsaint

First Post
"Very well then. I will come to see you in the next day or two with our decision so far as your vault is concerned. It will also provide an opportunity to take advantage of Huckabee's excellent hospitality. Fare well."

You head back out to the small dock, and find Myrta slumped down in the boat, hat covering her eyes, snoring loudly.

Just for future reference, who took the amulet, and where are you keeping it? It has a pin on the back, so could be worn as a cloak pin.

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
"I look forward to hearing from you." Cazanjan bows slightly and heads out the door.

"Dox, I think you wanted to get some more appropriate weaponry? Anything you'd like to do, Gulo? I'd be happy to see some of the city."

Hoog

First Post
"Yes some local weapons and clothing would be nice to have once we get back into the city."

I then bow to the Druid " Thank you for having us in your home "

Last edited:

cdsaint

First Post
As you step onto the boat, There is a splash about 20 feet away, and you see a large rat bob back up to the surface of the river. Myrta snorts and pushes the hat up from her eyes. "Hmm Hraak!" (she spits over the side of the boat) "So, done here I take it? Where to next gents? Local weapons? Well, best place would be old Brassa Nine Fingers place. It's not far, her prices are fair, and her weapons are first rate if plain."

Myrta spits over the side once more, mutters something about wildflowers and death, and starts rowing. When you're back into the sparsely populated areas of town, you find yourselves drawing near a ramshackle shop built close to a small spit of land. Smoke pours out from a charcoal pit behind the forge itself, both built of brick, with a ramp leading up to the shop. You can hear the sound of hammers striking steel, and the sign (the only portion of the buildings with any paint remaining on it) depicts an axe over a severed finger.

A small distance from the weapons shop sits a disreputable looking tavern, sitting lopsided near another patch of land (this one obviously a garden). The walls are canvas, and are currently rolled up to take advantage of the slight breeze. Several stern faced Orcs, Half Orcs, and a few Humans sit in the tavern wathcing as you glide past.

Myrta ties off at the dock to the shop and says "Here it's a good idea for me to stay with the boat. I'd not want to lose her. Just tell Brassa you're with me and she'll treat you right."

Hoog

First Post
"Thank you I will"
I will then get out of the boat and go into the shop to look at the wears. I am looking for a non descript staff or club possibly a short sword but mostly just looking for non descript weapons that can easily have there appearance changed with a little cosmetic details.

cdsaint

First Post
You enter the shop and see a particularly scary looking human woman, (the entire left side of her is face horribly scarred by flames or acid) swinging a battle axe in graceful circles and talking to an orc woman who is leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. You note the absence of a pinky on the orc woman's right hand, and the thick mane of steel gray hair tied in a pony tail behind her head.

"...the mother lode! I'm gonna be a rich woman I tell you!"

"Well, that's all well and good Sharrat, but you know damned good and well I'm in the arms business. If you need a loan, I hear that House Kundarrak has a representative in town, see him. If you want that axe, then you're in the right place, but the price is ten gold. Cash. As always."

Sharrat grumbles, but pays in the end and leaves with her new axe. After being paid, Brassa turns to you and smiles. "And what can I help you find today sir? I've a particularly fine used rapier here, lightly used, and I can let you have it at a good price. Or of course I have some new that I made myself, they're not as pretty for the most part, but very well made." As she indicates the used weapons you note that the quality and appearance vary greatly from complete crap to some nice weapons. The house made weapons range from very nice through definate masterwork items, but are by and large plain and understated in appearance.

You can purchase anything from the PHB weapon section you want. If you want masterwork, many types are available, let me know. normal PHB prices. If you want used, prices are up to 50% off, with quality dropping by the same amount.

Hoog

First Post
" Hello I am looking for a short sword or a long sword, plus a staff common quality is okay used is fine if you have them."
I will pick up a long sword and a staff here, I think that will do me used weapons are fine as long as they look okay I need a weapon that looks like I can add or remove stuff to change the look of the weapon.

Remove ads