The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
While thinking about whether I was Chaotic Neutral or Cartoon Network, I came up with a startling conclusion about why so many kids are growing up emo: It's because they grew upwatching anime.

I fear what will happen to the next generation... the youtube generation.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Relique du Madde said:
While thinking about whether I was Chaotic Neutral or Cartoon Network, I came up with a startling conclusion about why so many kids are growing up emo: It's because they grew upwatching anime.

I fear what will happen to the next generation... the youtube generation.
In my experience, the direction of causality flows the other way. Kids are emo, and they are able to relate to anime characters. Once they get older, they're no longer able to relate and move on from anime.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sigh. It doesn't feel the same anymore :(. The Hive that is. There's no fun in being on page 2 when you have once been on page 882 :(

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Do you also have the older Hive threads? The Hive, before that thread, used to cut off threads at around 1000 posts anyways.

I really don't think this cut is a big deal. All Hive threads must eventually come to an end. Such is the way of the Hive.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Do you also have the older Hive threads? The Hive, before that thread, used to cut off threads at around 1000 posts anyways.

I really don't think this cut is a big deal. All Hive threads must eventually come to an end. Such is the way of the Hive.
Did and still might but they'd be on one of my backup CDs since I cleaned out a lot of my folders around 2005.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Aurora said:
I am reheating leftover chinese food. What are you all doing?
I am eating leftover pizza (ha ha I ate the Hive's pizza). While writing a pair of papers and listening to Dream Evil.

I have decided that their song "The Chosen Ones" is the perfect Space Marine or Paladin theme.

We are the Chosen Ones,
We sacrifice our Blood.
We kill for Honor.
We are the Holy Ones,
Our armor stained with Blood.
We kill the Dragon.
We are the Chosen Ones.

Last edited:

Remove ads