The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Aurora

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
HONK!

Bush%20and%20baby%20honk.jpg
That is one adorable chubby baby. My son is chubby, but he doesn't have rolls like that!

In other news, I'd honk that funny looking guy's nose too if I were her. Then, I'd smack it and say "NO! BAD!!!"

Aurora

First Post
Fru, Are you going to GenCon this year? Damnit, someone else from the freaking hive needs to go!!! (I can't call you Rev, it just doesn't sound right.)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Aurora said:
Fru, Are you going to GenCon this year? Damnit, someone else from the freaking hive needs to go!!! (I can't call you Rev, it just doesn't sound right.)
I wish. My mom has enough on her plate w/o having to take the time to arrange hotel accomadations and flight plans. The one year you are going, and I've been trying to get you to go so we can finally meet face to face. Blast it! :(

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Aurora said:
If you pay for my plane ticket and hotel fare (I promise I won't run the bill up further), I'll go.

;)

bento

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
My wife said tonight that she really wants to get rid of the bushes. I said "Bushes? Just wait until next January, and unless Jeb runs in the future, we won't hear from them for a long while."

At that point I realized she was talking about our shrubs. :p

How's it going Hivers?

Heckler

First Post
bento said:
My wife said tonight that she really wants to get rid of the bushes. I said "Bushes? Just wait until next January, and unless Jeb runs in the future, we won't hear from them for a long while."

At that point I realized she was talking about our shrubs. :p

How's it going Hivers?
Now, see, I thought she was going in a whooooooooole different direction.[/pernert]

Mycanid

First Post
Official welcomes to one and all into the new hive thread, by the way.

I am kinda hoping that some of the randomling folks who originally started the site after the hive thread before the last one was closed, etc. will start coming around to this thread now ... it would be good methinks ... and appropriate in so many ways. :)

Remove ads