The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

@Ryujin
277229345_10228169906658908_2491151826151500989_n.jpg

No, it's an ape.

That's an easy answer:

Attack Rome.
About three decades ago I was in the FLGS on my day off and a couple of high schoolers asked me what the French and Indian War was about. I knew the store didn't have any historical games covering the period so I asked why they were interested and discovered they were trying to avoid doing their reading assignment for school (wiki not existing yet). Thirty minutes later I had them convinced that the war had taken place in France when the British Royal Navy had provided transport for the Indian Expeditionary Force, complete with their famed units of field artillery carried on war elephants. Napoleon had to rush home from Moscow to break the siege of Paris. He accomplished this through the cunning use of trained mice as anti-pachyderm weaponry, but not before Ghurka saboteurs had wrecked the first Eiffel Tower. You know, the stone one. Only the timely intervention of the British fleet allowed a hasty withdrawal at Dunkirk. I told them it was all total guff as their parents were picking them up , but to this day I'm pretty sure they'd have repeated all that nonsense in class if I hadn't.

So forget Rome. Go for Paris.

Remove ads