The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

I can think of two, relatively obvious answers to this question:
1) Sit the elephant in the corner and have a conversation about it
2) Hop on it to run down and trample to death the idiot who cruelly burdened me with an elephant I can not get rid of nor feed or house and will thus be forced to watch it suffer and die in my backyard.
It's actually kind of interesting to see how many people assume the elephant is a real, live animal as opposed to a very large corpse, a stuffed animal, or a statuette that your SO or some annoying relative gave you that you'll have to keep on display and dust around as long as they're still in your life.

Also interesting how few people suggest putting it with the other elephants in your animal conservation park, which you obviously have because why the blazes else would someone give you a real, live elephant in the first place?

And how has no one responded with obvious "ask those six blind guys what they think of it" schtick yet?

As interview questions go I've seen worse attempts at getting a feel for an applicant's potential creativity and ability to think outside of the box.

Ryujin

Legend
It's actually kind of interesting to see how many people assume the elephant is a real, live animal as opposed to a very large corpse, a stuffed animal, or a statuette that your SO or some annoying relative gave you that you'll have to keep on display and dust around as long as they're still in your life.

Also interesting how few people suggest putting it with the other elephants in your animal conservation park, which you obviously have because why the blazes else would someone give you a real, live elephant in the first place?

And how has no one responded with obvious "ask those six blind guys what they think of it" schtick yet?

As interview questions go I've seen worse attempts at getting a feel for an applicant's potential creativity and ability to think outside of the box.
Microsoft just stuck their elephant in the Cafeteria.

51e5696f69bedd9f4e000000.jpg

Remove ads