• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

some of us need to stop being this guy especially when it comes to our opinions about subjective media

duty_calls.png

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Was gonna post this in Another Thread, but I didn't want to bump it to the top of the stack.

View attachment 358099
Before they stopped ChatGPT from being allowed to do this*, I asked it periodically about myself. (I have a very big paper trail across Google and other datasets.) It would get about five words in before going completely insane. I'm apparently quite the accomplished author, which is nice to hear, but complete news to me.

* For the public's safety, of course, and not to expose the weaknesses of the system.

Hussar

Legend
Wow. Stopped in there for the first time in ages and watching the endless recycling of the same points makes me glad it seems to have found a single outlet to gather all the folks that n one easily ignored place.

Remove ads