• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

Lord_Raven88

First Post
moritheil said:
I keep a running list of alts. When people disappear, alts get pulled into the game. I can add you to this list if you'd like. In order to be on the list, you must have a character ready so that you can jump right in when the activation call is issued.

Speaking of people disappearing, though it was thought that Ryfte had disappeared from the ENW boards, he was seen today, so I'll give him another chance to post. I'm going to call in LordRaven88 and Toptomcat. I'm still looking for news regarding Isida.

Current Invasion Active Roster:
Silhouette, Drax, Snargle, Kelteror, Kaelvorr, Vedak, Gabriel, Rose

NPCs: Roillard, veiled diplomat, kaorti warriors and marshals, cultists
Greetings :heh: um I know you've opened this up to me in the past, and due to RL hasses I've been unable to follow thru with any actual posting. That is until now! so if you want me I can start posting right away assuming there is some ogical way of introducing me. I'd better read up on the IC post so that I can work out how to intorduce my nasty little imp.

Voadam

Legend
moritheil said:
According to precedent, I allow MM3 forms as long as you don't mind posting the stat block.
I have II and IV but not III. Anybody able to post the forest troll stats? Changing into a smaller troll is fine with Snargle.

moritheil

First Post
In terms of continuity, Zox Pox has just been off infiltrating human lands and getting information. He could easily turn up in one of the loot items, having decided to ride it and then gotten stranded in the cave when its owner died. Actually, he could be in a magic item on one of the kobolds the group just killed. That might be simplest.

Toptomcat, I don't remember your living construct monk's name, but you could be a deep cover plant by Roillard, from back when he and the kobolds were on amicable terms.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
moritheil said:
In terms of continuity, Zox Pox has just been off infiltrating human lands and getting information. He could easily turn up in one of the loot items, having decided to ride it and then gotten stranded in the cave when its owner died. Actually, he could be in a magic item on one of the kobolds the group just killed. That might be simplest.
Cool lets do that then, is there any info you want me to relate to the others from Zox Pox's travels thru the lands

Voidrazor

First Post
Forest Troll
Str 17 Dex 16 Con 21
+5 natual armor
Speed 30' climb 20'
Attack d4+DC17 poison (d6 Con primary and secondary)
Full Attack 2 claws + secondary bite (d4 no poison)
Darkvision 90', fast healing 5, low-light vision, scent

Voadam

Legend
Voidrazor said:
Forest Troll
Str 17 Dex 16 Con 21
+5 natual armor
Speed 30' climb 20'
Attack d4+DC17 poison (d6 Con primary and secondary)
Full Attack 2 claws + secondary bite (d4 no poison)
Darkvision 90', fast healing 5, low-light vision, scent
Thanks!

Toptomcat

First Post
Lord_Raven88:
Zox Pox is a Fiend of Posession, correct? If so, I have a really marvy idea for some synergy.
As a warforged, I am both creature-flavored and object-flavored. I am simultaneously an object, a creature, and my weapons and armor. You could provide my battlefist or composite armor with additional enhancement, allow me to act on your action (under your direction) as well as mine, and enhance my ability scores- possibly simultaneously.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Toptomcat said:
Lord_Raven88:
Zox Pox is a Fiend of Posession, correct? If so, I have a really marvy idea for some synergy.
As a warforged, I am both creature-flavored and object-flavored. I am simultaneously an object, a creature, and my weapons and armor. You could provide my battlefist or composite armor with additional enhancement, allow me to act on your action (under your direction) as well as mine, and enhance my ability scores- possibly simultaneously.
Sounds like a match made in the abyss.

It will be up to Moritheil exactly how this will actually work, but Zox Pox woud be only too happy to enter into a mutally beneficial arrangement. We coud also assume that our two characters have worked together in the past, so depending on how we're introduced we'd be able to quickly start working together.

moritheil

First Post
While warforged are essentially object and creature, fiends of possession do not have the ability to simultaneously grant all the different bonus options at their disposal. This is not to say there is no benefit here - the FoP can still switch bonuses or switch between object-type and creature-type bonuses without having to repossess anything.

LR, here's some info:

[sblock]There is a big, nasty creature of some sort that lives in that cavern. It is exotic, and it is powerful. It does not seem to be a dragon or anything you recognize, though you haven't gone to take a close look.

I'll post up some info on the human defenses later as it becomes relevant - remember to ask me.[/sblock]

TTC, here's some info:
[sblock]The kobolds answer to more than one powerful spellcaster.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Bottom!

I just got around to reading the IC thread and I've noticed that the party already has a Fiend of Possession. It seems sort of redundant to have another one in the party :(

So I guess I'll have to go back to the drawing boards.

So what is the parties current composition?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads