The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

moritheil

First Post
I just realized that I forgot to factor in that trap. Let's call it an even 4000 xp.

Shayuri -

Well, I don't want players to feel like they're being singled out (of course, if your character feels that she's being singled out, that's just Abyssal management style at work :p ) Please take a look at the IC thread.

LR -

I just looked at your sheet again, and it seems I forgot to mention that there will be no flaws. (I ruled this way several times previously in this thread, but forgot to bring it up again.) Sorry; I hope that doesn't cause you excessive work.

[sblock]I have a lingering memory of ghosts being required to be somewhere near their remains, but I suppose we can handwave that issue.[/sblock]

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Brother Allard, I suppose that's all right then.

Dichotomy, when you get a chance, please edit out your statement that Rose died. :p

Voadam, I suspect much of it has to do with the fact that enemies will generally have to go out of their way to kill Snargle. Even when he isn't hitting hard, he can soak damage.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
moritheil said:
LR -

I just looked at your sheet again, and it seems I forgot to mention that there will be no flaws. (I ruled this way several times previously in this thread, but forgot to bring it up again.) Sorry; I hope that doesn't cause you excessive work.

[sblock]I have a lingering memory of ghosts being required to be somewhere near their remains, but I suppose we can handwave that issue.[/sblock]
Character Sheet updated.
[sblock]Thanks. There is no hard and fast rule on ghost, so I appreciate the leniency.[/sblock]

moritheil

First Post
Shayuri said:
Hmm. Interesting.

Do you want to play it out in the IC threads in SBlocks? Or here? Or...?

If you have OOC concerns, the OOC thread is best; I'd like hidden IC character concerns to remain in the IC thread.

Thanks for asking! ;)

Toptomcat, are you introducing yourself?

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Shayuri said:
I didn't want to sacrifice two caster levels, as I recall. Tieflings are already behind a level. Losing another one just for some skill bonuses (which are hardly needed) and telepathy...eh. Didn't seem wise.

I didn't want to answer this earlier because I thought I remembered something wrong. But I went back and looked at my old notes on beguilers, and it's possible to take a 1-level dip in Mindbender for telepathy without losing any casting ability. Furthermore, Beguilers automatically qualify for that PrC. Just something to consider in case you decide that Telepathy (or slightly better saves) would be useful in the future! ;)

Shayuri

First Post
Hee. Well, perhaps when I regain the level I just lost, I'll think about it.

It would make spells like Suggestion a lot more...subtle.

HMMM

moritheil

First Post
Yeah. I just lament the fact that that PrC isn't open to divine summoning builds. :\

Guys, if you want the group to get moving, don't sit around and not post - have your character state that he is eager to get on with it, start walking down one of the tunnels, or something. ;)

Remove ads