The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

Fenris2

First Post
okay, I will do some in he nex few days. I will probalby hve to refactor sue to learning abotu meta magic stacking issues... But nothing too big.

moritheil

First Post
No biggie. I just have trouble understanding what makes characters tick if they don't have backgrounds posted. :p

How's the pace, guys?

moritheil

First Post
I think I'll give people one more day to respond.

Speaking of Loriel's loot, I have to see if some of it was damaged in the battle, as I have a vague impression that that might have been a factor in it not being recovered.

Shayuri

First Post
...sorry for the delay posting.

Kind of a disaster here.

It turns out I never posted Silhouette to the Rogue's Gallery. And I can't find her sheet on my compy.

At this point, the only thing I can think to do is actually rebuild her from scratch.

*sigh*

I'm really sorry about all this. Mori, is that okay? As long as she's just RP'ing, like now, it shouldn't interrupt things TOO much, though I'm gonna have her try to bluff a bit now, so...

Anyway. That's where things stand. :(

moritheil

First Post
Might this be of use? :D

Shayuri said:
Blimey. The rogue's gallery's fallen off. I can't do searches, so I'll post Silhouette right here, Moritheil.

[sblock=Silhouette]Name: Silhouette
Race: Tiefling
Class/Level: Beguiler 13
Exp: 94120/105000

Desc: Silhouette's true appearance is that of a shapely and beautiful female humanoid, with red irised eyes and skin that is truly black in color; the shade of shadows at midnight. She enjoys finery and luxury, and tends to dress in provacative clothes of high quality materials, or at least seem to. Very little in her day to day appearance is exactly as it seems however. Her skill in illusion magic makes her adept at adopting roles and altering her looks to become whoever and whatever she wishes at any given moment.

Strength (STR) 8 (0)
Dexterity (DEX) 16 (6)
Constitution (CON) 18/14 (6)
Intelligence (INT) 27/21 (16)
Wisdom (WIS) 14 (6)
Charisma (CHA) 14 (6)

Alignment: Neutral evil
AC: 13 (10 +3 Dex)
Hit Points: 110
Movement: 30' ground

Init: +3
Base Attack Bonus: +6/+1
Melee Attack: +6
Ranged Attack: +9
Fort: +11
Reflex: +12
Will: +15

Race Abilities
+2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Cha
Darkvision 60 ft
Resistance to electricity 5, cold 5, and fire 5
Darkness SLA, 1/day
Skills: Tieflings have a +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Hide checks.

Class Abilities:
Armored Mage
Trapfinding
Cloaked Casting: +1 DC, +2 vs SR
Advanced Learning 3rd: Magic Aura, 7th: Heroism, 11th: Persistant Image
Surprise Casting: Move Action
Silent Spell
Still Spell

Skills: 44+120
Bluff +23 (16 ranks + 2 Cha + 2 race +3 item)
Concentration +20 (16 ranks + 2 Con + 2 item)
Diplomacy +14 (5 ranks + 2 Cha + 4 synergy +3 item)
Disguise +27 (10 ranks + 2 Cha + 10 magic +3 item +2 synergy)
Forgery +18 (10 ranks + 5 Int + 3 item)
Gather Information +17 (10 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 item + 2 synergy)
Knowledge: Arcana +15 (7 ranks + 5 Int + 3 item)
Knowledge: Local +15 (7 ranks + 5 Int +3 item)
Hide +26 (11 ranks + 3 Dex + 2 race + 10 item)
Move Silently +24 (16 ranks + 3 Dex + 5 item)
Sense Motive +12 (10 ranks + 2 Wis)
Spot +12 (10 ranks + 2 Wis)
Listen +12 (10 ranks + 2 Wis)
Use Magic Device +21 (16 ranks + 2 Cha + 3 item)

Feats
1 Eschew Materials
3 Spell Focus: Enchantment
6 Greater Spell Focus: Enchantment
9 Spell Focus: Illusion
12 Heighten Spell

Languages - Common, Infernal, Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Elvish

Spells (Base DC: 18, 19 illusion, 20 enchantment)

0 - 6/6, 1 - 6/6, 2 - 6/6, 3 - 6/6, 4 - 6/6, 5 - 6/6, 6 - 4/4

0 - Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/Close, Read Magic
1 - Charm Person, Color Spray, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Disguise Self,
Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Rouse, Silent Image, Sleep,
Undetectable Alignment, Whelm
2 - Blinding Color Surge, Blur, Daze Monster, Detect Thoughts, Fog Cloud, Glitterdust,
Hypnotic Pattern, Invisibility, Knock, Minor Image, Mirror Image, Misdirection, See Invisible,Silence, Spider Climb, Stay the Hand, Touch of Idiocy, Vertigo, Whelming Burst
3 - Arcane Sight, Clairvoyance/Clairaudence, Crown of Veils, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Displacement, Glibness, Halt, Haste, Hesitate, Hold Person, Inevitable Defeat, Invisibility Sphere, Legion Of Sentinels, Major Image, Nondetection, Slow, Suggestion, Vertigo Field, Zone of Silence
4 - Charm Monster, Confusion, Crushing Despair, Freedom of Movement, Greater Invisibility, Greater Mirror Image, Locate Creature, Mass Whelm, Phantom Battle, Rainbow Pattern, Solid Fog
5 - Break Enchantment, Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Friend to Foe, Hold Monster, Incite Riot, Mind Fog, Telepathic Bond, Seeming, Sending, Swift Etherealness
6 - Greater Dispel, Mass Suggestion, Mislead, Overwhelm, Repulsion, Shadow Walk, True Seeing, Veil

Money - 21gp

Weapons -
None

Armour -
None

Gear -
2 scroll cases, 2gp, 1lb
2 belt pouches, 2gp, 1lb

In pouch 1
Spell components: Nondetection 3 castings, 150gp
Spell foci, (various, no effective cost)

In pouch 2
Money purse

Magic -
Cloak of Resistance +5, 25000
Headband of Intellect +6, 36000
-- Circlet of Persuasion, 6750
Amulet of Health +4, 16000
Boots of Teleportation, 49000
-- Boots of elvenkind, 3750
Vestment of Many Styles, 500
Ring of Sustenance, 2500
Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds (45/50), 4500
Wand of Lesser Restoration (47/50), 4500
Dust of Tracelessness, 250
Scroll of Death Ward, 700
Scroll of Fly, 275[/sblock]

Fenris2

First Post
moritheil said:
No biggie. I just have trouble understanding what makes characters tick if they don't have backgrounds posted. :p

How's the pace, guys?

Np, now that Sylvie is almsot done over there in No Mans Land, I will get going on BGs and fixes for Drax.

Pace wise its slow, but that is more us than you. Lately I either have boat loads of time in a day, or several days of none. :(

moritheil

First Post
Looks like I have to roll up my sleeves and do combat. All right.

Hmmm, I know ghosts have copies of their gear . . . I guess the point is that Zaestilian is carrying the actual ghost touch sword, rather than a copy?

FWIW, I have been trying to resolve this issue for days now.

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
moritheil said:
Looks like I have to roll up my sleeves and do combat. All right.

Hmmm, I know ghosts have copies of their gear . . . I guess the point is that Zaestilian is carrying the actual ghost touch sword, rather than a copy?

FWIW, I have been trying to resolve this issue for days now.
Zaestian has Ghostly Grasp from Libris Mortis, this means he can pick up and use normally material items as if they had the ghost touch abiity. Regarding his equipment all of it is real and not ghostly copies of the originals.

So Zaestilan can pick up his sword which causes it to become incorporeal and when he releases it (or any other item) it become material again. Let me know if this isn't clear for you.

Remove ads