• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

NapoleonicSoup

First Post
They're also the only ones who can do any damage. Seriously, if any of the melee go in there, we will all get raped, raped brutally with lots of tentacles and vermin. Not a pretty way to die.
How the hell did the army not kill everything with this abomination?

moritheil

First Post
Bloodweaver - Welcome. You can join the alt waiting list, and you'll be added to the campaign if anyone has to bow out.

Shayuri - No warlocks that I know of. Oh, and PHB2 is fine. Everything outside of Incarnum is fine, really. I have the PHB2, so don't worry about the need to send me rules text.

Dog Moon - You blinded the one that killed Loriel. However, that doesn't really seem to be hindering him much . . .

SG - Kelteror and Vedak should probably make Knowledge (dungeoneering) checks.

NS - That is an excellent question to ask Roillard, or other cultists.

Question - Arxas tried an area dispel, but the kobold mages keep running around. If someone yells at Roillard to try a dispel, and provides him with targeting, I'm sure he'll do so.

moritheil

First Post
Hmm. Unfortunately, neither Kelteror nor Vedak have ranks in Know (Dungeoneering), and thus the highest result either can attain is a check of 10.

I probably should have looked at the character sheets before stating that they ought to make checks. Oh well. Arxas's True Sight will kick in shortly, and he has a hefty +19 to Know (Dungeoneering).

Remove ads