• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Jade Frontier (DM: Ukingsken, Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Yishim keeps an eye on the crowd, particularly on the dwarf. He's careful not to betray the fact that he's watching.
[sblock=Perception]I'm not sure if you should take a penalty to the roll as I'm trying very very hard not to be noticed spying on the dwarf. Perception (1d20+3=11) before penalties.[/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
Cheysuli Sage

Cheysuli, Miranna and Brenwar leave the 'evidence' with the guard, asking him (politely, if somewhat nonchalantly (after all kobold corpses are somewhat normal fare for an adventurer)) to dump it in a cell for the Lord, or his man to peruse at his leisure. They head up the street that follows the curve of the town walls and come to their lodgings in short order. Chey immediately sets to heating a large cauldron of water on the hearth to allow them to wash clean. She searches around the house expectantly, hoping to see sign of their missing comrades; Patronis, Mr. Bricks and Shayla. But finding no one home she lets out a disappointed sigh and sits down on her cot to remove her leather armour.

[sblock=OOC] Just let me know if i should retcon any of this.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay guys. I've come down with a case of busy-ness, as well as a case of "what exactly is supposed to happen now". Update soon-ish, I promise.[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
Brenwar enters his room removing his heavy plate to quickly clean and repair the minor damage that it took in the last few days. Once that is accomplished he makes use of the hot water to remove the grime of the last couple days. "Well I'm presentable as I can be for the Lord."
[sblock=OOC]If it is appropriate for Brenwar to wear his armor and shield he does so. He plans to bring his hammer either way.[/sblock]

Katana_Geldar

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Knowing what I do about the Middle Ages, it's customary to not wear your helmet (you have one as part of your armour, right?) as a gesture of peace but to carry it. Really, you should not bring your weapons before a lord as it shows you have little confidence in his ability to protect you, but that's a bit much. A smooth stone is best to clean the grime off metal, by the way.[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Knowing what I do about the Middle Ages, it's customary to not wear your helmet (you have one as part of your armour, right?) as a gesture of peace but to carry it. Really, you should not bring your weapons before a lord as it shows you have little confidence in his ability to protect you, but that's a bit much. A smooth stone is best to clean the grime off metal, by the way.[/sblock]
[sblock]
Yes on helmet (not a tv star here), as far as the weapon I can leave it with an attendant ala' Lord of the Rings Theodon scene. And as far as cleaning the armor I assume Brenwar has the necessary supplies. Next time I can be a little more specific so thanks for the tip.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads