The Jade Master Versus Shaff: Ariel Judging

shaff

First Post
ok, ill battle you without my dojo style.

Jade master!
"I find your mother to be odd, your estate to be dirty, and your hand to be grating."

Rathan

First Post
"I feel LuYangShih's Ininsult is more grating.... please set the lenth and type of match please...

Also:

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the tower north of the Hall of Bones on the evening of the southern cross.

LuYangShih

First Post
"I would like a 3 flag standard match in which to annhilate my opponent."

The Jade Master pulls back his dark black cloak and throws it to the ground, revealing a body covered entirely in jade. From toe to face, the shimmering stones wrap themselves around his frame. The Jade Master drops into a low stance, then strikes out with an underhanded punch, and for a brief moment, lets loose the faceplate of jade covering his face, revealing a horrifying visage that emanates a terrifying presence!

The fist punches below the glade; terrifyingly defends against the terror of the bone!

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
Shaff uses his signature style for the first time. His kama glides gracefully, attempting to critically injure his opponent:

"The kama rides across the marsh; negates the kick of the mountain!"

LuYangShih

First Post

The Jade Master leaps high into the air with a maniacal expression, his teeth gritted and bared, as he lets loose a feral roar, bringing his hands down, into a two clawed attack that cuts through the clouds as he soars to the ground in an overwhelming attack!

The tiger overwhelms the clouds; shields the thrust of the tides!

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
Attempting to use his offense as a defense he attempts to tumble out of the way to defend against the animal like attack of The Jade Master and come up from behind him:

The willow tumbles below the hells; defends against the touch of the abomination!

Remove ads