The Jade Master Versus Shaff: Ariel Judging

Rathan

First Post
"Well done Shaff! I've never seen an evasive move like that before..... I'm impressed....."

Point Shaff

Three Flags Neutral!

LuYangShih

First Post

The Jade Master coolly composes himself after his ferocious attack, and focusing his energies, forms a staff from thin air! A dark maleovelence can be sensed as the staff erupts with infernal energy, and The Jade Master flings the burning staff at his opponent!

The staff burns the bluff; avoids the rising of the blade!

shaff

First Post
Shaff uses the mist as a cover to attack his opponent without him noticing. He leaps at him through the mist and attempts to rip apart The Jade Master while fending off his attack as well!:

The claw leaps in the midst of the pillars; fends off the onslaught of the reptile!

shaff

First Post
Shaff again tries to use the mist to his advantage, coming from behind his opponent he lets our a LOUD war cry right before striking his enemy with a large trident!:

The trident shouts in the midst of the glacier; waves away the onslaught of the flame!

LuYangShih

First Post

The Jade Master pulses with dark energy, and from his back sprout two giant wings. He beats his wings rapidly and flutters into the air, while the sky darkens and roils, the heavens themselves rejecting this invasion! A strong gust of wind brings The Jade Master soaring to the ground, and he crushes a huge ash tree sprouting from the earth as he lands, sending it in a crashing fall towards his opponent!

The grasshopper invades the heavens and crushes the tree; parts the descent of the grave!

Rathan

First Post
"Like a Locust Swarm LuYang invades his opponents block and scores another point!"

Point LuYang

2 Flags LuYang; 1 Flag Neutral

LuYangShih

First Post

The Jade Master lands near his opponent, and pulling into a closed stance, begins spinning about rapidly, sending out blows as rapidly as a blizzard hurls snow and ice!

The blizzard spins close to the city; dominates the roar of the mountain!

shaff

First Post
I use my fist of fury attack!!!!

All of a sudden there is a HUGE BOOM of thunder and shaff calls upon it to enpower him. Then shaff lets out a yell and charges his opponent To crush him without contestation, attempting to avert all attack trying to be musterd by his opponent!!!:

The thunder crushes the marsh; averts the punch of the settlement!

The whip decimates the island; absorbs the cut of the mire!

Rathan

First Post
Shaff chrshes his opponent under his attack and the whips his wounded body around the the arena....

"Wow... what power..... unbeleavable..... well done warrior.... all this violence though.. it's too much for my poor eyes... hehe"

Point and FoF Shaff

Three Flags Neutral!

Remove ads