The Jade Master Versus Shaff: Ariel Judging

shaff

First Post
Shaff feeds off of his rage and power from his last move. He hurls a HUGE mace across the field at his opponent apparently attempting to put a hole in him. When he winds up and lets go he lets out a loud cry. Then he prepares to dodge any move that The Jade Master might think up:

The mace flies across the wastelands; dodges the beauty of the cave!

Rathan

First Post
"Hmmm.. I feel Shaff did a good job of dodging that his opponents move this round..."

Point Shaff

One Flag Shaff; Two Flags Neutral

shaff

First Post
Shaff attempts to use thunder to his advantge again to brutally attack Jade master. But more importantly tries to absorb the damage soon to be done by his opponent and shield all attacks thrown at him this round:

The thunder brutalizes the swamp; absorbs the motion of the elements as it poetically shields against the aggression of the wind!

LuYangShih

First Post

The Jade Master charges at Shaff, his passing so fast and powerful a massive surge of air whips towards his opponent! The Jade Master then continues his powerful motions as he moves to the west, letting the buffeting winds push his opponent away from him!

The east wind charges the plain; moves facing the efforts of the sky! *yen*

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Although LUYang uses MY power of the east wind (Her full name is Ariel Eastwind... heh) I fell shaff's move cannot be toppeled this round..

Point Shaff and Yen Shaff

2 Flags Shaff; One Flag Neutral!

Last edited:

LuYangShih

First Post

The Jade Master calmly steps back, realizing that he will likely fall to the measured attacks of his opponent, and drops to the ground, sending his body into a writhing, whiplike frenzy as he drops from the top of the tower to the peaks below.

The whip drops by the peaks; parts the quickening of the farm!

shaff

First Post
Shaff using his cunning like a fox would to do a similar style move as The Jade master attempted earlier. He begins spinning rapifly like a top sending out many blows in rapid succession to attempt to finish off his opponent. He is quick just like the fox. He also uses much skill to attempt to wave away and negate the offensive manuever made by his young opponent.

The fox spins on top of the swamp; waves away the offensive of the tides!

Rathan

First Post
"The fox is a sly but pretty animal.... to harness the enegry of the fox even for something as simple as spinning is true power indeed....."

Point and Match Shaff!

Shaff you have bested LuYang this match... You now become Yellow Belt 1 with a record of 2/0.. congrats and good luck to you in your future matches.....

LuYang... you have been defeated by a slightly more powerfull opponent this match.... You remain white belt with a loss to your record.... please don't be discouraged.... you'll get to take the walk on the path of your choosing soon enough.....

shaff

First Post
"Very good younf fighter. We both have much to learn, this match has taught me much. You almost bested me at one point... but my fists have saved me once again. Good luck on your path, and may you one day find your way to the path of honor, look upon me."

OOC: Good job LuYang

Remove ads