• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lamentation of Lolth - Chapter I

Verbatim

Explorer
The grin that Ayden sought to hide quickly battered his defenses and he quickly nodded his head with Calenthang.

"I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who wishes to talk to those at the dam. Andreas, if you do not want to go with us, but seek out the Council, I do not think any would think less of you for it."

While Ayden did hope the mage would come with them, he was not willing to try to force him if his conscious truly guided him elsewhere.

Manzanita

First Post
Drogo

"I, too, think we should investigate the dam builders. They may not be connected to the city. Or if this is a plot by the mayor, or a certain element of the council, we should return with evidence."

Jarval

Explorer
Verbatim said:
"I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who wishes to talk to those at the dam. Andreas, if you do not want to go with us, but seek out the Council, I do not think any would think less of you for it."
Andreas shakes his head at Ayden's words.

"No, I'll stick with you lot for now. No point splitting up if it's only me heading back, and to be honest I'd rather not go back through the swamp alone." He grins. "After all, anything could be lurking in the water..."

Velmont

First Post
"I don't have the feeling they are doing something for the villager, and I think they will not necesserly be very talkative. Well, it is only a feeling, but I prefer to trust my feeling. I think we should be cautious."

Verbatim

Explorer
Nodding his head at the plan, Ayden tries to tighten the straps on his pack as best he can.

"Well, I have never been one to sneak about, but I will try to be as quiet as I can. Would you care to lead the way Sielwoodan?"

Chaos Apostate

First Post
"Well, this is becoming interesting. It seems to me that we need as many scouts as possible, and though I may not be used to the terrain I am sure I can turn my hand to it without too much trouble." Caelbryn joins Sielwoodan in scouting out the area ahead of the group.

Velmont

First Post
"I'll lead, but I suggest to divide in two groups. The first one will be between 30' and 120' in front of the main group. They will be the one scouting. The others will follow, but they will be near enough to come to help if needed. That way, we will have a better chance not being spot.

I suggest for the front group to be composed of me, Caelbryn and Moss. I know pretty well how to navigate on many lands, Caelbryn seems to know how to scout, and Moss smell would be much use, in case there is things we can spot with our eyes."

hippocrachus

First Post
Calenthang hops up from his makeshift seat, sheaths his sword, and follows the group in whatever position suggested, as he doesn't consider it that important if he's just a follower anyway. "No time like the present," he says looking around at everyone.

Remove ads