• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lamentation of Lolth - Chapter IV

Dhes

Explorer
Dunstand shows the stuff to the rest of the group with a big smile on his face.
“Well that plant thing was a bit nasty but I think this will make up for some of our troubles. Ladies any one of you want to fix up there hair, holding up the golden hair combs.”

“humm, even I can see that this is a really nice sword, but I think ill stick with my daggers, any one want it?”

ooc: Dunstand will give the sword to who ever is the one that carries the parties treasures.

Seonaid

Explorer
Chastity D'Agnacia, female human paladin

Chastity looks at Teleri, somewhat pained. "I'll be fine, but thank you for your concern. If anyone needs tending, it is Calenthang." She points to him.

When Dunstand reveals the sword, her eyes run over it once before she dismisses it. "Let us continue on," she says to the group.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Drogo

"Well, well. What a pretty sword." He mumbles, "what we really need is a pretty scimitar."

"Anyway, good job finding theses things, Dunstans; I'm glad you're with us. Now lets keep moving."

Majin

First Post
The only way out of this room is back the way you came through the whirlpool room. You can either return through the northern passageway or take the unexplorered southwestern one.

Manzanita

First Post
Drogo

"Shall we try the southwestern passage? The rope seemed to do the trick the first time."

OOC: I wonder if that sword if effective against Drow? Isn't anyone going to take it?

kirinke

First Post
Teleri eyes the weapon with some disfavor, but realises that not all elves are of good virtue and it might come in handy. "I will carry it," she offered. "I have some skill with the longsword, and not all elves are of good heart. It might come in handy." she said somewhat wisely. "That is if no one else will carry it,"

ooc:
does the full-elven damage also include drow?

Jarval

Explorer
"Fine with me." Andreas replies cheerfully to Teleri, bundling the cloak into Ayden's bag of holding. "Swords aren't really my thing.

"Anyway, lets try the southwestern passage. Drogo's right, it's our only option."

Dhes

Explorer
Dunstnad eyes the sword in his hand, and turns to Calenthang.
“I think you could have the most use of it, just be sure you don’t slip and cut you’re self.”

Ooc: he’s the only one with weapon focus.

hippocrachus

First Post
Calenthang views the sword with wide eyes of admiration as only a skilled aficionado can.
"That is a magnificent blade you have there, friend Dunstand," he says accepting the sword with gracious hands, salivating all the while.
He looks to his other companions for approval.

kirinke

First Post
Teleri grins, glad she doesn't have to wield it. "It's all yours," she says good naturedly. "Just don't get overzelous with that thing," she said, smiling to show she joking.

Remove ads