The Lamentation of Lolth - Chapter V

Verbatim

Explorer
Damn...Sorry all..Badger was on my box and I didn't see it until it was too late...*sigh*

Need to make sure I haven't misposted anything else...

*off to go kill a roommate*

Velmont

First Post
"I need no rest for me, but I won't force the group further. Dunstand, let me see if you're poison." Sielwwodan start to whisper some words, moving his hand over dunstand wounds.

OOC: Cast Detect Poison on Dunstand. This spall have somatic component, so if I fail because of my armor, I recast it until I am successfull.

Majin

First Post
Neither Ayden's healing expertise or Sielwoodan's spell give the hint of any poison running through Dunstand's body. Apparently it was either not a venomous bite, or the rogue shrugged off the poison.

Velmont

First Post
"Well, there is nothing an Antidote can do for you... you must already have driven it out of your body, or it is more like a magical curse of some kind. If it is the later, Teleri is right, we should check you. So, any suggestion?"

OOC: Dunno if any of my knowledge could help, but do I have some lore on these creatures?

hippocrachus

First Post
Majin said:
The rogue feels dizzy for a moment afterwards but luckily the feeling passes...
OOC: I think we can assume he's alright, guys...

"Friend Dunstand doesn't seem to be bothered," Calenthang points out quietly. "I'm sure he can trudge on with his usual stamina," he says more confidently, not wanting to rush his companions, but not wishing to forget his captured friends either.

Dhes

Explorer
“I feel just fine, you guys really don’t have to fuss about me. The bat only managed to rip my coat. Lets go on, if these bats are the worst we can expect down here it should be a walk in the park for us.”

Ooc: Merry Christmas every one..

kirinke

First Post
Teleri looks at the theif. "Oft times, the enemy uses its weakest soldiers first to lull their opponents into a false sense of security. Do not let this victory do the same to you. Those bat things could have easily done worse to you had we been less lucky." she shook her head.

"Be on your guard. Take nothing for granted. Especially in a place like this," she looked at the rough hewn walls in trepidition.

"Everytime we go underground something always tries to kill us," she said quietly. "It's becoming quite the tradition with our merry band," she grinned at her own joke.

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for the absence, but with the holidays, I'm sure you all went through the slow time too..:)

IC:
Glad that the wound was nothing more than a surface injury, Ayden nodded in approval at Sielwoodan's decision to use a spell to be double sure there was no lingering poison in his body.

"While it may seem the bats were nothing, their screams are not something we should take lightly."

As Dunstand was offered point once more, Ayden looked towards Sielwoodan and spoke simply.

"Perhaps it is best if you both take lead, as in this place we will need all the eyes and ears we can get."

hippocrachus

First Post
Calenthang turns from his cavern sentry.
"I will not allow my friends to place themselves in danger again," the warrior states firmly. "If friend Dunstand is to take lead, I shall accompany him. Friend Sielwoodan's arrows are of no use in hand-to-hand, and at the vanguard, that is what will be," he looks at his gathered companions in turn, and waits for their acceptance.
This is my fault...

Remove ads