The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

Bront

The man with the probe
No, you are your personality in your new body. Skills, stats, class abilities, all from your new body.

It's not functional the other way. Daz ruled on it earlier in this thread.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
No, you are your personality in your new body. Skills, stats, class abilities, all from your new body.

It's not functional the other way. Daz ruled on it earlier in this thread.
Of course, it isn't functional RPwise this way, since many of the character abilities require changing your character's personality a lot (especially Clerics and the Defiant, who get Divine power based on beliefs, though at least the Antimagic Field is up so we can ignore that)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Of course, it isn't functional RPwise this way, since many of the character abilities require changing your character's personality a lot (especially Clerics and the Defiant, who get Divine power based on beliefs, though at least the Antimagic Field is up so we can ignore that)
It's a good thing that you guys are close to the Masoleum and the end of the effect. Update coming soon, I was giving Ringo one last chance to get in.

Cheers

Daz

ringojim

First Post
Hey all, am back, have new net hours.

Jharvym, kori/Athear has 2 daggers he can certainly spare and possibly a sword if not keen for melee.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Yeah, sorry guys. I've been tired of late and it's much easier to react to other games than to actually run one :heh:

After years of DMing in RL when I was younger I'm finding I'm now more into the prose than the mechanics (at least online) as Ringo will attest - I try and avoid DMing these days in RL like the plague ;)

I'll try and advance things post haste - combats a particular drag in the mood I'm in at the moment - at least the rest of the adventure is mostly puzzles.

Bront

The man with the probe
No problem, just figure I'd poke around :)

I wholely understand about the GMing thing though. I do GM a bit in the living games to give back, but I realy get more enjoyment out of playing.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi guys,

I'm going to have to can this unfortunately, just not enough hours in the day. Between the kids, work, helping my wife grow her business, running a DJ business, and, re-learning how to play a bunch of tunes for a reunion show an old band of mine are doing, I just haven't got the time.

I apologise profusely for stringing people along and hope to catch you all in other PbPs (as a character - who may post sporadically for the next little while) on these fine boards.

Thanks for the indulgence

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads