• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

125237306_3476424532394630_4894272660241736881_n.jpg

Just a few more hours til the next episode is available. Do we meet Ahsoka by the end of this one or do we have wait another week for her debut? Only five more episodes, so they can't wait too long to bring her in.

Zardnaar

Legend
Just a few more hours til the next episode is available. Do we meet Ahsoka by the end of this one or do we have wait another week for her debut? Only five more episodes, so they can't wait too long to bring her in.

Maybe right at the end.

Episode 5 Filoni director and writer. Expect that to be her episode.

Zardnaar

Legend
Fun little episode,Carl Weather's directing, Favreau writing.

The plot thickens, recanonized some old legends material at least outside the new books.

Not as great as 1+3 but very good overall. I liked it.

After Rebel rewatch starting to feel sorry for stormtroopers.

Building up to something anyway.

MarkB

Legend
Wow, they're actually (almost) referencing midichlorians. That's a bold move.

Nice to see the significance of the Child becoming clear, though.

And if that scene at the end is referencing what I think it's referencing, that'll be interesting times for Mando.

Was filler episode just to promote the live action debut of the Imperial Troop Transport from 1979 until it wasnt.

So Baby Yoda is needed by Gideon to syphon his blood and to empower Clones with the Force and create Snoke. I thought the Sith Eternal did that?

Clearly playing a variant of the Snoke music and Palpatines Ep 9 music when the Clone chambers were revealed.

And the black armored dudes? What's the deal there? Not Death Troopers. Almost looked a little like Zero G troopers.

And can someone tell me what model Star Destroyer that was?

HorusArisen

Explorer
Was filler episode just to promote the live action debut of the Imperial Troop Transport from 1979 until it wasnt.

So Baby Yoda is needed by Gideon to syphon his blood and to empower Clones with the Force and create Snoke. I thought the Sith Eternal did that?

Clearly playing a variant of the Snoke music and Palpatines Ep 9 music when the Clone chambers were revealed.

And the black armored dudes? What's the deal there? Not Death Troopers. Almost looked a little like Zero G troopers.

And can someone tell me what model Star Destroyer that was?

They look a lot like Doom Troopers.

I think it’s an Imperial light Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads