• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

THE MATRIX: Ghosts of Tomorrow

Festy_Dog

First Post
Ferret gives a little salute to the others as he steps out of the elevator. He takes the compact assault rifle out from under his trenchcoat and unfolds the stock, letting it rest against his shoulder.

He approaches the first corner, looking out for surveillance equipment as he flicks the firing mode to triple burst. He waits for the others to catch up before glancing around the corner momentarily, then continuing on his way.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Code seems to snap out of his not quiet there trance and looks around.

OOC- Sorry, I got ambused by a buncha evil assignments and tests and wasn't watching all my games closely. Which team am I on ?

Dalamar

Adventurer
Path readies a knife in his hand, holding it from the blade, ready for throwing. The light from the halogens in the ceiling glint faintly from the sharp blade.

Page

Explorer
Spiral whips two thin throwing daggers out and nods to Ferret, waiting for the go-ahead.

Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
When Ferret peeks around the corner, he sees a liberal sprinkling of security cams, and about 4 or 5 greenish doors on each side against the background of the tope (I've heard its a very soothing color) walls. Aside from the cameras, the hallway is deserted.

Kalanyr

Explorer

Code scans the roof or floor of the elevator for a maintenance hatch. If there is he asks Bug:

" Bug, is there someway get the elevator to stop just below or above where the 53rd floor is? "

Festy_Dog

First Post
Ferret gets a count on how many cameras there are before turning back to his friends.

"A few cameras, I'm too loud but maybe you guys could take them out with throwing knives," he suggests.

He backs away from the corner in case the others want a look.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads