The Meeting Place - Discussions and so forth

A

Adept_Nathan

Note the links in my previous posts are down because I had to delete the images in order to save space on my account... they will be up later.. in a different location.

Jetbomb24

First Post
It's a touch late to be noting such things, but I just though I probably should. I'm not sure about NYC, but I know body armor is illegal for use by everyone except law enforcement officers here and it's probably statewide. I'll have to check on it.

Second, NYS has one of the best educational systems in the US. Many community colleges are as or more prestigious then some universities. The State University of New York (SUNY) has 64 campuses with various specialties. http://www.suny.edu/ The City University of New York (CUNY) has 19 locations in and around NYC. A SUNY campus or local community college is often the first destination for many High School grads for their liberal arts courses. A B (80%-89%) is all that is required to transfer credits between colleges, and a sizable number of students bounce around between 3 or more campuses to figure out what they want to do. Some of the more notable SUNY campuses are SUNY Oswego (for teaching degrees), Alfred State (technical degrees), and Enviro-Sci and Forestry (just like it sounds, major destination for future forest rangers and conservation officers)

PS: If I already mentioned this, apologies, but some people might want this for when they're writing up their characters

W

WizO_Pounamu

I wouldn't have guessed that was a linen texture in use, Dontella. :) But it's nice, it's simple.

I'm waiting to hear about how we might get our banner up, whichever one seems most suitable. That side of the site is generally out of our hands.

Handy tidbits of info, Jet! Players wanting to give their characters body armour may have to think up good ways to conceal it. And the education references would be good for student characters or characters with a local background.

And thanks for the heads up, Nathan! Do you think they might be up again before the opening in a couple of weeks time? I didn't think to grab a copy of your banners. :blush:

- Pounamu

A

Autora

gerp!

It's "La Fiamma di Miele". I can understand where the L came from, but it's an I, honest!

What would the nearest major campus be to tmp?

A

Adept_Nathan

WizO Pounamu said:
And thanks for the heads up, Nathan! Do you think they might be up again before the opening in a couple of weeks time? I didn't think to grab a copy of your banners. :blush:

- Pounamu

Yeah, np. :D

Dontella

First Post
I'll change it, and send the new map off to Pou, ASAP

Done!

038d0246.jpg

PsionScribe

First Post
Nathan, those are awesome. I think Banner 2 looks really cool.

Pou, do you think that the Meeting Place Chat Board will open soon, or before the chat room?

Remove ads