The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I beg to differ. unless of course you are referring to the act of dating staying drunk to avoid the hangover.

edit: what the heck did i type last night?

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Great game, great series, just sad that so close to win, the Habs lost. They lost 3 games in overtime... a simple goal could have make a so huge difference.

Oh well... Go Canuks, Go Ligthning!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Monday to wednesday is the most stressful part of the week for me. This week I must have slept less then 8 hours total since the time I woke up Monday morning.

If I graduate in two months, I definately will spend the first week of my post graduation existance vegitating.

renau1g

First Post
Great game, great series, just sad that so close to win, the Habs lost. They lost 3 games in overtime... a simple goal could have make a so huge difference.

Oh well... Go Canuks, Go Ligthning!

I couldn't figure out why Cammalari didn't shoot on the breakaway... argh! Ah well, they outplayed them for much of the game and at least the future looks good with Price and Subban as the cornerstones. They've got to do something with Gomez though, 7+ million is about 4+ million too much.

I'd do what some other teams did with their own lemon players, "loan" them to a European or AHL team (I believe Huet had this) to get his salary off the cap. 7 million would buy at least one top 6 forward (preferably a large, power-forward) with some savings to keep for when Subban/Price need to be re-signed.

Remove ads