• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
It just got really dark, really fast, and now I'm creeped out, my self diagnosis for why:
1: I need to sleep more than 8 hours every 48 hours (more than 1 hour of sleep for every 6 awake)
2: I need to stop watching so many creepy/depressing movies (my favorite movie evar is (and this isn't really a movie but oh well) Band of Brothers, especially part two, which is at night, and there are Germans in the woods, Saving Private Ryan, which has nothin' at night, and whatever horror movie might happen to be on, which scare the crap out of me, we watched "The Birds" in Film Studies and now I'm afraid of Seagulls.)

Rhun

First Post
More sleep is always a plus...and it sounds like you made need to add some comedies to your movie preferences.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmmm... where did my post go? Wonder what wrong thread I posted it in.

Trying again...

Then don't go and buy the Walking Dead Season 1 DVD set GM. That gave me nightmares :eek:

And...

I liked the Atlantis article I hope they find something. I just hope Tokyo doesn't follow suit.

HM

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Ysesss, scary Germans :devil:
I really like 'Saving Private Ryan'. And I love 'Inglorious Bastards'. I just wish my French was better, so I could watch it fully without subtitles (ignoring the 1 minute Italian).

Inglorious Basterds (don't they spell it with an "E" in the flick?) is a great movie. Saving Private Ryan as well. War movies usually make for good watching, as long as they are well cone.

Remove ads