• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Walking Dad

First Post
Inglorious Basterds (don't they spell it with an "E" in the flick?) is a great movie. Saving Private Ryan as well. War movies usually make for good watching, as long as they are well cone.
I thought I typed it this way... some sort of auto correct?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wesh I hadd attuo corrrect :(

Alll I geet iss thhis stiup redd linne undder everyy stuip wordd. Willll nott goess awway, ARGGGHHH!!! :p

HM

Rhun

First Post
Are you tying from a phone? i heaard some of the auto corrects can get rather racy.

There is a website dedicated to this. Damn You Autocorrect! Some pretty humorous stuff there.

Wesh I hadd attuo corrrect :(

Alll I geet iss thhis stiup redd linne undder everyy stuip wordd. Willll nott goess awway, ARGGGHHH!!! :p

I use Chrome, which does the same thing. Of course, I rarely spell things wrong...but when I do the red line is a huge bonus. :D

Rhun

First Post
Wow... Apple sucks at autocorrecting.

Totally. I've had several friends send me text messages and I'm like "did you really just mean to send that?"

There is some debate on whether or not the Apple programmers were just having fun and programming naughty auto-corrects in for the fun of it.

Remove ads