The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
First, you must do a post. Then you'll see a button on your post next to the Edit button to add a roll.

Velmont

First Post
Its kinda weird actually. You have to post first and then you'll see an 'add a dice roll' button along with the 'edit' button. Seems a little basacwards huh?

Not exactly. You must do a post, and only mods can erase the post, and you can't edit the roll once it is done.

Conclusion: Mods keep for themselves the right to cheat.

Scotley

Hero
Not exactly. You must do a post, and only mods can erase the post, and you can't edit the roll once it is done.

Conclusion: Mods keep for themselves the right to cheat.

Ah, I see the logic now. That's yet another conspiracy for this thread. :uhoh:

renau1g

First Post
Hmmm so in L4W I'm glad Cov's not one of my PC's as he's a mod there. Remind me to keep an eye on stonegod in LEB... he's sneaky ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
you know what would really have increased the post count is if we had placed one die in one post.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
you know what would really have increased the post count is if we had placed one die in one post.

Yeah, but you'd have beaten me on like three dice if I had done that. I'd run out of experience points for the day before lunch. This way I'm invulnerable!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
and now for my next trick: invisble castle . . . . drum roll please . . .

url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2688478/]1d4+1d6+1d8+1d10+1d12+1d20+1d100=66[/url]

which is about typical for IC: 4,3,1,1,9,18,30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads