The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yeah, you might not, but those three look like the type who would be connecting to Facebook every ten minutes to post:

"Dude! Bribed lift operator to give us a a lift ad half price."
"Skiing... getting drunk..."
"Not going back now. One last ride."
"WTF! Lift broke down stuck in storm."
"Listening to music on iPhone... wtf isn't anyone coming to help."
"Bill fell off chair. Wolves pwned him! lol"
"WTF! Josh left and is being chased by wolves!?!?!"
"So cold... so alone..."
"Hand stuck to rail.. this sucks."
"Chair lift fell 30 feet! I can escape now! Hurray for me!"

:lol:

Can you do something similar for LotR?

Sorry I've been away, you handsome devils. I'll be away from the boards indefinitely while I begin work on my next novel for NaNoWriMo.

Stay classy, youse guys. Hopefully I'll be back in December. By then, Waif 2.0 should be in full swing. Adios!

DF

renau1g

First Post
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] - I just watched the Walking Dead show last night. They did a pretty good job of it and the make-up on the zombies was great! Really top-notch. It was 1.5 hours long with commercials. I'll be interested to see when the zombies actually attack a person to see their effects.

renau1g

First Post
You know I may have been in the kitchen (popcorn) when they explained that part and I never asked, because I don't (and never will) own a cell phone.

HM

_

Like Tony the Tiger says "they're GREAT!" well if you don't have to pay for them. Otherwise it sucks.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
:lol:

Can you do something similar for LotR?

I'm pretty sure the update right after the hawks saved the Frodo at Mount Doom would have been:

"WTF GANDOLF HAD GIANT F-N EAGLES THE ENTIRE TIME?!?!? OLD BASTARD SHOULD HAVE TOLD US ABOUT THEM MONTHS AGO..."
Frodo is no longer friends with Gandolf the White.
"OLD HEARTLESS BASTARD NEEDS TO DIE!!"
"@FrodoBagginsOfHobbitonShire WHAT?!?! MY FRIEND DIED BECAUSE OF THIS QUEST! You need someone to kill him, I'm your man."

Several days later...
"SHIRES ON FIRE!! DAMN YOU GANDOLF! IF WE TOOK THE EAGLES THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!1!!!1!1!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?! *$@# YOU!"
"Viva la united HOBBIT LIBERATION FRONT!"
"Buried my uncle... Why you ask? CUZ THAT RAT BASTARD GANDOLF LIED WHEN HE SAID HE KILLED SARUMAN!"
"LOL Saruman was taken out like a chump.. BY HIS LACKEY! LOL @ Saruman!!!!!11!!11!1!!!"
"WHAT?!?! We liberated ourselves but now Aaragon said's he now owns our land and we must get out!?!?! DAMN YOU GANDOLF!!"
"Doctor said I have aids-cancer-botulism-typhoid-hepatitis-tuberculosis-SARS-swine flu-dysentery and twenty other diseases that I DIDN'T HAVE THE WEEK I LEFT ON THAT STUPID QUEST TO DESTROY THE ONE RING!! Oh, I have one year to live."
"At elven asylum... spending my final days... in peace."
"%&@*! Guess who showed up.... GANDOLF!"
"Gandolf, bilbo, and the elves are leaving... to "undying lands." FATE HATES ME!!! THAT HEARTLESS EVIL RAT BASTARD IS GOING TO LIVE FOREVER AFTER RUINING MY LIFE!! MUST GET TO BOAT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE..."
"On boat now... I will die in several days... Gandolf said that once we get to the undying lands I will live forever BUT I WILL NEVER HEAL FROM MY DIEASE!!!1!!!! Good thing I kept my suicide belt from my revolutionary days."
"Ten days out to sea... I'm wearing the vest and I see Gandolf alone, on the deck."

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads