• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Monk isn't MAD... he's ENRAGED!!!!

Empath Negative

First Post
Frequently must one must pay as much attention, if not more, as to what is not said as to what is said.

What wasn't said was that your message wasn't really worth reading to me. You'll go on and on and on and on and on and on and on because your feelings are hurt.

It's not worth it, so I read the last line responded and moved on.

Drowbane

First Post
The only way a Non-Caster 20 has any hope of defeating any Caster 20 is by taking UMD and trying to beat them at their own game... or hope for hopelessly contrived sets of events which allow the Non-Caster to get close enough to use their Amulet of AMF (underdark 25k, whatever its called) and cut the Caster into cordwood.

Fortunately the way we play D&D (at least 'round these parts) is as a cooperative game where the Meatshield/Strikers get to be set up by the Casters to be better than they otherwise could be (Haste, debuffing foes, battle field control to even the odds, etc, etc). Its not Fighter vs Wizard, cause that would be a dumb game.

I don't always play Non-Casters, but when I do I prefer Crusaders, Swordsages, and Warblades.

Dandu

First Post
Some people in this world live behind wrought iron gates in houses with blast-proof windows and are surrounded by a small army of bodyguards 24/7. Some may call those people paranoid, while others call those people "Mr. President".

Jimlock

Adventurer
Some people in this world live behind wrought iron gates in houses with blast-proof windows and are surrounded by a small army of bodyguards 24/7. Some may call those people paranoid, while others call those people "Mr. President".

Do you want a list of presidents and equally important figures, that have been assassinated in every way imaginable?

Dandu

First Post
Ah yes, who can forget poor Bigsy Bimblebottom, killed by a brainwashed Communist sleeper agent who dropped a constipated rhinoceros on him as his motorcade passed under an overpass.

Remove ads