• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the new EN World DDO thread

GlassJaw

Hero
Since we lost the other DDO thread, and since there seems to be some new people starting to play, I figured it would be a good idea to start a thread again to list the EN Worlders that are playing, what server they are on, and their character names.

I play on Xoriat. My two main characters (currently) are

Zayne MacMordus, Human Bbn 2/Ftr 8
Izzy Merrybrook, Halfling Ftr 1/Rng 2/Rog 3

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Is Xoriat the place to be, then? I started a PC on Argonnessen, but was kinda let down by the solo scene. Maybe I just don't know how to find people.

-- N

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I tried getting everyone to start on the same server during the Games Head Start but ohwell. If most Enworlders are ending up on Xoriat i'll make a cleric on that server. Who wants to start an Enworld Guild.

Whomever does make sure the name is Enworldy.

Knights of EN

Order of the EN

simply Enworld

Acolyltes of Morrus

something..

GlassJaw

Hero
Xoriat has become the unofficial EN World server it looks like.

As for a guild, I actually just joined a new one last night (along with Wulf) but I'd certainly entertain the idea of an EN World guild. If anyone is looking for a guild, I could certainly make a recommendation.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I made a Cleric with 18 Wis and 14 Cha on Xoriat to join whatever guild pops up. His other stats suck though, Im gonna focus on building him as a primary support roll, maxed for that.

GlassJaw

Hero
BrooklynKnight said:
I think we should just make our own guild instead of all infusing into someone elses. Just pick a name and make one and we'll all join.

Well like I said, I just joined a guild and I'm not about to jump ship right away. If you guys start one, I'll certainly stay in touch and put everyone on my friends list (which isn't actually working at the moment) but I can't promise I'll join right off the bat.

I've been looking for a guild for a while now and finally found a good one. Heck, right after I joined, we ran Tempest on hard and then elite.

Gossamerblade

First Post
I'm on Xoriat along with six other people from my PnP group, who've been gaming together for decades. We each have four or five characters of different levels who all belong to the same guild, so the guild has around thirty members from just seven people.

I also have characters scattered across several other servers for when I play during daytime hours, when the others are all at work (I'm a SAHM).

It's hard to find other groups that I can stand being with for very long; our original group does so well together that I'm kinda spoiled. It seems like the only PUGs I can find are trying to either set some kind of speed record or control every other PC's move. I've even played with a group of of 8-12-yr-olds who tended to scatter as soon as we hit a dungeon!. What a headache!

Remove ads