The Past

Imreis

First Post
*Strides purposefully to the boards and tacks a message, simply heading away after. It reads as such*

Milosh is dead, so get over it already. Waste your time elsewhere and not on me. In my possession is the wedding band of his now Ex-wife and his prized tomb. If anyone of you wants to claim these things then find me and I will give these items up willingly. I could care less about your mindless bickering and prattle that clings to the walls like the stench of a thousand rotting corpses. Your war is meaningless to me, this goes for both the Vampires and the Lycanthropes so keep your distance. There is a personal message to some who read this; you know who you are. It was of Milsoh’s own decision to fight against me, if he lost then just be happy that I weeded out that weak link. Nextly, I did nothing to incur any sort of attack to any of you personally. I have kept to myself and remained a neutral person until now. If you want his belongings then leave a message and I shall set a very neutral meeting place to hand them over. After this, my presence will be gone and only but the small traces of my being will remain in this Plane. The one known as Imreis shall be gone from sight but not from mind.

Imreis

Ruthia

First Post
*Reading this note she pauses and presses her hand to it with a sigh.*

"How meaningless this all is, dragging those who want nothing to do with this stupid war into it. I wonder why these people can't leave bystanders alone?"

*Shaking her head she walks away, leaving no sign of her passing*

Qijdi Goldwing

First Post
* Fizzles in from out of the interstitium - taking little time and not much flash for a change... to make appearance, simply flowing from the zone particulately to a spot not too far away from the two present at the moment *

Agreed Ruthia, yet that is the way of the insignificant.... and unimportant.... is it not? And yes.... I mean to be a bit harsh... For those who have held themselves apart from the morasse of flotsome and jetsome have now...... once again..... decended to that level... becomming such once more...

Humans... so typical... so predictable... so disgusting.... And folks wonder why I so rarely have anything to do with them?... no matter what guise??? Let alone most other mortals and even many of the so-called immortals... Still squabbling over territory and other unnecessary jetsom... Furthermore.... most of them are totally consumed with their own provincial thoughts... thinking so very seldom of naught but of and for themselves and their own selfish gains.

Who is to say...... I bore of these events... ever more quickly than before... Balance has once again shifted.... I care not... ( for choices made by those who claim to stand with those who wish for fair and reasonable play are continuing to disreguard their own supposed standards... unless this is once again corrected... and ammends made to the offended parties..... ) the result is obvious and will continue to degrade... Any attempts at petty ploys will simply be dismissed as errant and noxious vapors.

* leaves it there * Vanissshing *

Qij

Last edited:

Imreis

First Post
*a momentary stop here, noting a few posts made with a stoic regard to his expression; quickly scribbling down a note, he tacks it along with his original before heading away with no delay*

I do not leave because I have to, I leave because I want to. This war is not my reason, not in the least. Nor is it because of pestering Lycanthropes or annoying glorified mosquitoes. Yes, I will miss those who I see as friends, family, or equals. I will not be lost dear ones, all will be shown in time, but be patient for me. I only now wait for you of Darkness to come and stake a claim on these two items. With my last words here, I will give nothing but my highest regards to Sir Qijdi...my first true friend this place had to offer. You gave me much Sir.

Imreis

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Nashira, passing by the cork board, pauses to read it. Her eyes widen, reading Qijdi's response.
.oO(Humans, predictable, disgusting? Gods, I'd best watch my steps around him, lest he think the same of me....)
She walks away, her thoughts so strong they leave a residue for those stong enough in the right arts to hear.

Qijdi Goldwing

First Post
* Ammends a quick note.... it fizzling into existance below Imreis' last one *

* notes a chuckle * Indeed.... Glorified mosquitoes... very deft Imreis... very deft... and most........ appropriate... Your mentions are noted... and appreciated. Others... are unimportant... at least till they dig themselves out of the morasse of the modes and learn to be dignified... Consequences schmonsequences some might say??? HAH!!! those are the first to be sent to the abysse... or to suffer the ignamonious deathe of dissolution... total dissolution.. Time will indeed tell all things... It always does.

As for you Dear Lady Nashira... Your heart of gold has not been unnoticed.. or unappreciated... Very few............ can fill such shoes sweetling... Worry not, for you are in excellent standing as always... There are some.... very few, but some... of the humans who do not fit the mold on top of a 3 month olde cup of creamed kaffee. Should I have had any concern of this with you, believe me, you would be informed... in more ways than one or three.

Qij

Last edited:

Imreis

First Post
*smiles slighty as he stops before the board, tacking up one last post*

"You took longer then i had, the book and ring have been handed over to another set of hands. Your loss."

Imreis

*heads away, humming his favored somber tune*

Remove ads