• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Pleasure Prison of the B'thuvian Demon

Lillana and Lilandra may cause confusion until we all get used to the difference. Lune isn't really a factor, in my opinion. If you are enamored of your character's name, then keep it and the rest of us will make do. If you aren't attached to it, then you might consider a change (for Lillana and Lilandra).

What more do you need for Lillana?
I have some questions re: Lillana.
[sblock=Comments]1. Damage for shillelagh should be 2d6, not 2d12 per spell description?

2. Did you take a masterwork composite longbow of strength +2?

3. I didn't see hit points.

4. Since I don't know whether you took +1 HP or +1 skill point per level for favored class, I couldn't work out Lillana's skills list. Let me know how that broke down, please. Right now it appears as though you may have overspent.

5. For Ra, the Con doesn't look quite right. I get Con 15. Speed should be higher than 30, unless the size update at 4th level from a small to medium cat dictates otherwise. I get Fort 6, Reflex 8, and Will 2 on the saves. For hit points, I think it should be 4d8+5, not 4d8+6. The book states the leopard needs an Int of 3 or higher to purchase the four ranks of skills it's granted. I'm seeing that the leopard only has an Int of 2 at the moment. I'm not uber familiar with animal companions, so in general I'd like you to have a second look at Ra and re-tabulate things to see what's up.

6. Rations don't cost 1 gp per day. You can halve the 30 gp you spent on rations down to 15 gp.

7. I don't think you'll need five spell component pouches for this game. One should suffice. You can therefore probably get rid of the cost of the extra four.

8. I calculate that Lillana should be able to cast four orisons, four first-level spells, and three second-level spells per day. That's including the extras she gets for her Wis 15. It looks like you've given her one extra spell per spell level per day, and I can't determine why (ie: I don't see anything on her equipment list that merits this boon). Let me know, fix if need be.[/sblock]

That's all I see for now. Druids are complicated characters to vet, so I'll try to have a second look later tonight.

Last edited:

I'll be going through character sheets this week and into next week. You'll each get a post from me, probably some with questions. If I don't have questions and everything's perfect, I'll say so. For the record, I don't believe I have ever seen a perfect-needs-no-fixing character sheet, myself included. :eek:

rangerjohn

Explorer
1. Damage for shillelagh should be 2d6, not 2d12 per spell description? Thats says 2-12 not 2d12.

2. Did you take a masterwork composite longbow of strength +2?
Yes.
3. I didn't see hit points.
I don't either will correct this.
4. Since I don't know whether you took +1 HP or +1 skill point per level for favored class, I couldn't work out Lillana's skills list. Let me know how that broke down, please. Right now it appears as though you may have overspent. +1 skill point, but this may have to change. As far as that goes I may have to change the entire build. Built her as a melee character, but 14 hp won't cut it for that.

5. For Ra, the Con doesn't look quite right. I get Con 15. Speed should be higher than 30, unless the size update at 4th level from a small to medium cat dictates otherwise. I get Fort 6, Reflex 8, and Will 2 on the saves. For hit points, I think it should be 4d8+5, not 4d8+6. The book states the leopard needs an Int of 3 or higher to purchase the four ranks of skills it's granted. I'm seeing that the leopard only has an Int of 2 at the moment. I'm not uber familiar with animal companions, so in general I'd like you to have a second look at Ra and re-tabulate things to see what's up.
You are correct with the following qualifications. Int was increased to 3 at 4th level. All attribute increases are retroactive in Pathfinder, although I believe con has always been so. Saves are base 4/4/1 +2 fort(15 con), +5 Reflex (20 dex), and +1 will (12 wis).
6. Rations don't cost 1 gp per day. You can halve the 30 gp you spent on rations down to 15 gp. Agreed.

7. I don't think you'll need five spell component pouches for this game. One should suffice. You can therefore probably get rid of the cost of the extra four. Agreed, don't know where this came from.

8. I calculate that Lillana should be able to cast four orisons, four first-level spells, and three second-level spells per day. That's including the extras she gets for her Wis 15. It looks like you've given her one extra spell per spell level per day, and I can't determine why (ie: I don't see anything on her equipment list that merits this boon). Let me know, fix if need be.

Corrected. There was an extra 1st level spell.

Last edited:

Head's up, I'll resume looking over character sheets this week. My Monday and Tuesday nights are usually spent schlepping children to and from after-school activities, so it may be Wednesday before I'm able to post reviews.

Remove ads