• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Pleasure Prison of the B'thuvian Demon

The IC is up and running. Post your character to the Rogue's Gallery and then head over to the IC to play. I've set it up so that you can either start play already knowing one another (don't forget, you're all female 4th-level characters and former members of the Isfala Guard) or as strangers. Your choice.

[sblock=LILANDRA OLMEN]
LILANDRA OLMEN
Human Rogue 4 XP: 9,000
Chaotic Good

ABILITY SCORES
Using Point Buy Method (15)
Dex +1 at 4th level
STR 13
DEX 17
CON 9
INT 12
WIS 7
CHA 16

RACIAL ABILITIES
+2 to one ability score (Charisma)
Medium size
Normal speed: 30ft
Bonus Feat (see below)
Skilled: +1 skill rank per level
Languages: Common

CLASS ABILITIES
Hit Die: d8
Skill Points: 40
Weapons and Armor Proficiency: Simple weapons plus hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and shortsword. Light armor, no shields.
Sneak Attack: +2d6
Trapfinding: +2 to Perception checks to find traps and Disable Device checks
Evasion: no damage on successful Reflex save
Rogue Talents (2): Combat Trick (bonus combat feat, see below) and Finesse Rogue (gains Weapon Finesse as a bonus feat)
Trap Sense: +1 to Reflex saves made to avoid traps and +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps.
Uncanny Dodge: Cannot be caught flat-footed.

SKILLS
[sblock=Class Skills]Acrobatics (Dex), Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Dex), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge - Dungeoneering (Int), Knowledge - Local (Int), Linguistics (Int), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Stealth (Dex), Swim (Str), Use Magic Device (Cha)[/sblock]
Acrobatics (Dex) [4]: +10
Appraise (Int) [2]: +6
Bluff (Cha) [4]: +9
Disable Device (Dex) [4]: +16
Intimidate (Cha) [4]: +9
Knowledge - Local [2]: +6
Linguistics (Int) [4]: +8
Perception (Wis) [4]: +5 (+7 traps)
Sleight of Hand (Dex) [4]: +12
Stealth (Dex) [4]: +10
Use Magic Device (Cha) [4]: +9

LANGUAGES
Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, and Undercommon

FEATS
Human (Bonus): Deft Hands
1: Dodge
2: Two-Weapon Fighting
Bonus (from Combat Trick): Weapon Focus - Dagger
4: Two-Weapon Defense
Weapon Finesse (from Finesse Rogue)

COMBAT
Hit Points: 19
Armor Class (AC): 18
Fortitude: +0
Reflex: +7
Willpower: -1
Base Attack Bonus: +3
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +4
Combat Maneuver Defense: 17

ATTACKS
Dagger +1 - Melee: +7 to hit, 1d4+2 dmg, crit 19-20/x2
Dagger +1 - Ranged: +7 to hit, 1d4+2 dmg, crit 19-20/x2, RI 10ft
Dagger +1 & MW Dagger - TWF: +5/+5 to hit, 1d4+1 dmg, crit 19-20/x2

EQUIPMENT
143gp, 7sp, 8cp
[sblock=Itemized]
Dagger +1 -2302gp
Ring of Protection +1 -2000gp
Studded Leather Armor +1 -1085gp
Masterwork Dagger -302gp
Backpack -2gp
Bedroll -1sp
2x Map/Scroll Case -2gp
Crowbar -2gp
Flint & Steel -1gp
Grappling Hook -1gp
Hammer -5sp
Ink -8gp
Inkpen -1sp
Lantern, Bullseye -12gp
3x Flask of Oil -3sp
10x Sheets of Parchment -2gp
Belt Pouch -1gp
10x Day Trail Rations -5gp
Silk Rope -10gp
2x Sack -2sp
Waterskin -1gp
Whetstone -2cp
Flask of Acid -10gp
Masterwork Thieves Tools -100gp
Explorer's Outfit -10gp
[/sblock]
Magic Items: Dagger +1, Studded Leather Armor +1, Ring of Protection +1
Mundane Items: Masterwork Dagger, Backpack, Bedroll, 2 Map/Scroll Cases, Crowbar, Flint & Steel, Grappling Hook, Hammer, Vial of Ink, Inkpen, Bullseye Lantern, 3 Flasks of Oil, 20 Sheets of Parchment, Belt Pouch, 10 Days Trail Rations, Silk Rope, 2 Sacks, Waterskin, Whetstone, Flask of Acid, Masterwork Thieves Tools, Explorer's Outfit
[/sblock]

This is my first Pathfinder character in a long time, so let me know if I've missed something.
I'll look her over in the next few days. I've got work to do this weekend, editing a writing project for someone earning an advanced degree at the seminary. If I don't reply as soon as you might like, it's completely okay with me if one of the other players in the group looks over Lilandra and comments on anything missing. Since we're not in combat at the moment, feel free to post in the IC. As long as Lilandra's been checked and revised (if need be) by the time combat starts, you're fine to post for her and try her out.

Insight

Adventurer
OK guys and gals. We have a little problem. Our group has a Lillana, a Lilandra, and a Lune. Is this going to be confusing for people? Should one of us change our character's name before we get started?

Remove ads