The Psionicle, Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkoz

First Post
Desimus smiles at Animus after his miraculous return.

"I am glad to see you whole again."

Desimus tucks Jirlai's items away in his satchel for later study.

"Jirlai should not be able to cast any spells without his components, but it will be much safer keeping him bound and gagged as much as possible."

"What do we do now?"
he says while looking about the temple surveying the aftermath of the battle and at Niko’s body with a look of regret.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Syld
"It is true power that you wield, M'lady. It seems the rumours of the yuan-ti planning to deceive us were truely false and I beg your forginess for even thinking so."

Jhessail is silent for a moment, then looks at the body of Niko. "However, in sssome casssesss, it isss not enough." She then looks down at Syld. "Rissse, blue one. There isss no need for you to beg for fogivenesss. Remember, however, that the wordsss of thossse who know not of what they ssspeak are often falssse."

Jhessail then looks to everyone else in the room. "I am sssorry that the one you call Niko hasss chosssen to remain where he isss. If you requessst a delay in our meeting over the treaty, me and my people would underssstand."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Animus silently waits for the group to respond about the meeting. Of course, what is he other than Silent?

"Yes... we should get this deal forward..."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld raises from the ground and dusts his knees.
"I thank you for your understanding. As for Niko, we should propably build a pyre for him and burn it when night comes.
Are we allowed to cut down trees from the forest or should we only collect dead pranches and such?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Syld
"Are we allowed to cut down trees from the forest or should we only collect dead branches and such?"

"You may ussse the treesss sssurrounding the encampment, or those out in the jungle, whichever sssuitsss you." Jhessail says. "However, do not ussse the treesss that ssseperate the temple from the ressst of the village."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Understood."
Syld goes to hand Desimus Jhirlai's staff.
"Take this and try find out how it works, I don't really understand these things."
He then turns to the rest of the group.
"Nathan, you come with me and we'll interrogate Tori'Shel and Jhirlai. The rest of you, go collect wood so we can build a funeral pyre."
After giving his orders, Syld turns back to Jhessail.
"Is there a place me and Nathan could 'negotiate' with the prisoners in peace?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Dalamar said:
"Is there a place me and Nathan could 'negotiate' with the prisoners in peace?"

Jhessail nods. "In the sssenter of the back wall, the word 'Ralaya', which meansss 'portal' in your tongue, will give you passsage to the next room. You may... negotiate, with your prisssonersss there."

Zhure

First Post
Osius

Osius is among those who go to gather wood. He tries to acquire dried wood that will burn hot and quickly.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Animus stays behind for about an hour or so, recumperating and trying to bring his thought-patterns back into allignment. When his mind is fully re-alligned, he will join in the wood gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads