• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkoz

First Post
Desimus joins up with Jannson and Osius.

"These items I retrieved from Jirlai are quite interesting. We already know what this staff does, but I don't know how to activate it yet."

Desimus holds up the staff that killed Niko.

"As for this wand, it seems to be necromantic in nature, but that is all I have been able to determine so far. I will continue to study them after the ceremony for Niko. When do you think we begin?"

He looks uncomfortable about the thought of a funeral.

"I have never had much experience with funeral ceremonies. Growing up on the streets of Cara'nor never gave me an opportunity to learn or participate in any of these customs. Is there anything else we should do for Niko? I do not want him to be dishonored in any way."

Jarval

Explorer
Re: Osius

Jansson nods in agreement with Osius. "I also know little of the gnomes. They live some distance from my homeland, and I have had little contact with them on my travels."

Zhure said:
"Do we have a good handle on the whereabouts of the artifacts this time? I don't want a repeat of what happened earlier with the illithid abomination."

"Good point my friend. I think we let the Eye in the temple with Jhessail, but I don't know who has the staff."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld turns to the two prisoners.
"Now, I promised Jarval that I won't hurt you. But that doesn't mean I can't make you feel unpleasant. And I will do that if it comes to it.
But if you would like to tell me something of your own accord, I'd be mightly pleased.
And what happened to that goblin cleric that left after you, Jhirlai?"
Syld motions Nathan to hold any psionic invasion just yet.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Syld
"...And what happened to that goblin cleric that left after you, Jirlai?"

The sorcerer grunts.

"I will assume that you mean Shardorn... I managed to lose them some time ago. Prior to that, however, Keth was killed... and I will point out that it was not by my hand, though you may decide to not trust me upon that."

"As to where she is now... gods only know, because I certainly don't."

-----

OoC - Hand of Vecna
[[ sorry, all, been real busy lately, barely anytime on this board. ]]

OOC:
OOC: Don't worry about it, Hand. Post when you can.

-----

Jansson ... then goes for a walk around the village, taking in the sights.

There isn't much to see. It is apparent that this is not a permanent encampment, as the buildings appear to have been recently constructed. They have semi-permanent structures, however, and are built to last.

There are a few dozen such structures, and apparently serve as living quarters. A few yuan-ti scurry through the gaps between buildings, but all seem to have purpose and none 'hang around'. All of them avoid you altogether, going around buildings to avoid coming into contact with you.

Beyond that, there seems to be little activity here. The jungle is quite close to the edge buildings, only around 15 feet of dirt seperating civilization from nature.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"For now, I decide to trust your words to the letter...
Did you order Keth's death? In that case he wouldn't have been killed 'by your hand'.
And to the big question: why are you after the Gems?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads