The Psionicle, Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson stands from Niko's side.

"If he doesn't wish to return, then the afterlife must indeed be pleasant. I shall not morn if he has found his place."

He retrieves his sword and the pistol he took from Tori'shel, and repacks his rations and waterskin.

Dalamar said:
"Is there a place me and Nathan could 'negotiate' with the prisoners in peace?"

"Good idea. But don't do anything to hurt them. Since I've spared Jhirlai's life, I now must protect him while we hold him as a prisoner."

He walks out of the temple and starts looking for wood, deep in thought.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld bows again at the high priestess before starting to drag Tori'Shel towards the back of the room.
"Don't worry Nathan, we'll go easy on him... for now at least."
When he comes close to the back wall, he tries his best in imitating Jhessails prononcuation.
"Ralaya."

dkoz

First Post
Desimus helps collect the wood for Niko's pyre. After which he finds a quite location to sit and analyze the staff Syld handed him and the wand he found of Jirlai. Desimus casts detect magic and then uses his spellcraft (+6) to study the items.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Syld
"Ralaya."

As the blue speaks, the center 10-feet of the back wall fades out, revealing a room nearly identical to the one the group is currently in.

In the center of the new room, there is a stone table. A single lamp hangs down, apparently giving off light without requiring fuel.

A bench, about 2' tall, surrounds the table, and is also crafted of stone. Other than that, the room is bare.

-----

Desimus - you find that the wand is necromantic in nature, and that the staff is evocation in nature.

Zhure

First Post
Osius

Assuming the wood gathering is uneventful, Osius will return as soon as possible, finding the jungle to be a very strange environment... he tries to avoid being out of sight of the temple if he can do so and still collect dry wood.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld points at Jhirlai.
"Nathan, get him here."

He then proceeds to drag Tori'Shel to the room and sets her sitting on the bench. After his done with it, he waits for Nathan.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Animus gets antsy, and starts stretching and then begins to try and re-adjust himself. He starts running around and attempting some tumbling outside, and tries to really get his dexterity down. After that, he starts working on his unarmed combat, trying to see if he can adjust to fighting at a disadvantage. Then he starts meditating, all the while being outside in the temple courtyard.

((OOC: How can we push the story along...?))

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The group acquiring wood finds that much of the dead branches and undergrowth is quite dry, and will burn quickly. You manage to find quite a bit of wood, and certainly enough for a pyre. The collection goes on without incident, and although a few yuan-ti ocassionally look on to examine your actions, they say nothing, and continue with their business after a few moments.

-----

Nathan follows Syld into the new room in the temple, dragging Jirlai with him.

OOC:
OOC: Sorry to post for you Hand, but the story needs to move along.

Jarval

Explorer
Jasson puts the last of his firewood on the pyre, then goes for a walk around the village, taking in the sights.

Zhure

First Post
Osius

Osius joins Jannson in inspecting the village.

"Do we have a good handle on the whereabouts of the artifacts this time? I don't want a repeat of what happened earlier with the illithid abomination."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads