• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Shalimar said:
Mal, I'm giving you 23 gold coins to put toward equipment. I've subtracted it from Mira's left over cash (she has 20 gold left after this)

*Mal kisses his sister on both cheeks, then uses the gold to pay for a short sword, two hand axes, a dagger and a hooker*

Vargo

First Post
Um, oops. Just corrected a linguistic issue - Telsayn only speaks Common and Draconic. My bad for stealing someone else's template.

Atanatotatos

First Post
So, are we starting tomorrow? (june 3rd?)
mmmmmmm....

Sarah I know what you mean... not being as squishy as a squirrel at first level despite being a wizard has got to get some love...

Atanatotatos

First Post
Let's do some math: the maximum hit points you can have at frst level is 15 (fighter or paladin) + 20 (maxed constitution) + 5 (Toughness, which sucks) = 40, with 14 or 15 healing surgs per day for 10 hp.
Wow.
Twice the maximum in 3.5. And the minimum is WAY higher.

Edit: Thinking again, maybe toughness doesn't suck that much, you do have 18 feats to burn...

Last edited:

Remove ads