The Rightful Owner

Bront

The man with the probe
This is the adventure thread for The Rightful Owner.

There are currently no Judge or Players.

Please put a link to your character in either your sig, or your first post (I'll likely copy it here later).

The IC posts will begin after I make the first post about the Painted Wench, Untill then, do not post in this thread please.

Please pick a text color for yourself to use in speach. It makes talking easier to follow. I generaly use Red for most NPCs, and other colors for a few more prominant ones (or to prevent confusion when 2 are talking).

OOC comments are welcome, but if they are long, please sblock them.

I will be rolling the dice for most things, all things in combat. If you make a roll, please use Invisible Castle (www.invisiblecastle.com) using the same account for every roll you make. You are free and encouraged to roll for healing out of combat (makes things easier for me actully), and free to roll for general RP uses of a skill, but for skills involving unknown degrees of success, such as spot, listen, many knowledge rolls, I'd prefer to do those myself (Keeps the mystery of failure or success). Basicly, feel free to roll all you like, but I reserve the right to ignore it.

And best of all, have fun. I aim for general funness, and I'm far from perfect, so if I make a mistake, let me know, no hard feelings. I'll do what I can to make the game, fast, fun, and fair.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hey, Zaeryl is going to apply for this adventure, but you said you reserve the right to choose, so I'm making sure that's okay. He's certainly of questionable morals--as for his level, he is level 2, the minimum level for this adventure, but he's a pretty strong level 2 due to his ability to Overchannel to summon his beautiful shiny new Astral Constructs :) He should be one of the few things in my sig, too)

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay. Although if there's lots of negotiation, he may not be so much help, unfortunately. Fortunately, his Astral Construct has a higher Charisma than he does, so maybe he could get one of them to negotiate :lol: )

Bront

The man with the probe
IC Begins.

The Painted Wentch is a dark place, filled with hard men, and barely clad women. Many of the men take to the excess of wine and woman, while others sit and talk in hushed tones while they look around to see if others are evesdroping on them.

Looking around, in one corner at a large table, you see the shadowy man from the Inn talking to one of the serving girls. He slips a coin inbetween her cleavage and she smiles and walks away, swaying her hips seductively as she heads to the bar.

rln

Explorer
Ogrin easily finds his way to the Painted Wench. He's been here before and likes what he sees! As soon as he spots the elven fellow, he heads over there and states his name and business: "Ogrin, at your service, friend. I guess I'm the first? Let's have a drink while we wait..."

While sipping some of the cheap ale served here, Ogrin tries to chat with the fellow, talking a little about what he's done the past few months."I think you'll find my list of skills and accomplishments to your liking."

His account is true, if somewhat embellished. He also vouches for a dwarf named Rasereit Vundinn, should he show up.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"There are others lurking here, but you are the first to present yourself." He says.

He listens to your tail with a watchful eye, and nods. "I believe you'll do nicely."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"We have mighty powers to shape reality in our own image, though this mortal frame places annoying limitations on what we can do at the moment. Even so, we can bring forth powerful mind-puppets from out of nothing that can walk the mortal world and battle our opponents or create a razor-sharp crystal stream that hurts more than a mighty greatsword and strikes more easily as well."

Remove ads