The Rod of Seven Parts: Kauai Team OOC

Ambrus, are you still around? Argent missed out on this thread for a couple of days (sorry, Argent for not putting up the link you anticipated). He's here now and says his dragon "Master" can easily instruct Pilgrim to tolerate Maelicent's presence. Pilgrim will obey his "Master." If you're still here, Ambrus, and this is an acceptable situation to you, then please join back in, keeping Maelicent's NE alignment tag.

CanadienneBacon said:
Strahd, during character creation, buy your gear at normal cost. We'll apply the 10% penalty for extra low Charisma only after play starts.
OK, I hope I'll get intimidate bonus vs. children instead.
Gamad's appearance is quite repulsive and he stutters.
Luckily you said the party know each other already … so they are used to me, unless they puke secretly when he is not around.

Gamad probably would garner a bonus to an Intimidate check if he ever tries to make one. I'll adjudicate per the specific situation, but it's something for you to remember during play.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
I've sent Ambrus a PM and an e-mail inviting him back. He'll hopefully join back in with his NE Maelicent.

Thank you, Argent.
No sweat. I'm nothing if not flexible. Pilgrim would never question Tassomyre. He would just assume the dragon wants the goblin watched over.

Thank you for the head's up on your absence, Voadam. If we can get the last two characters up in the RG (Pilgrim and the cleric that Rino has said he is making), then we can begin play. I'm looking at a very relaxed pace until early January, at which point in time I anticipate getting into the meat of things.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Pilgrim is almost done. I'm keeping his equipment very light so he has a "hoard" to sleep on. ;)

He's in the Rogues Gallery! Let the game begin!

Last edited:

I'll check Pilgrim later today. I want to make Christmas cookies with my children this weekend, so look for the IC kick-off once we get Rino's character posted in the RG...maybe by Monday or Tuesday.

Remove ads