• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Kauai Team OOC

Voadam

Legend
5-7-5 haiku form

Poor Chev the cleric
Bitten by a big crocodile
who will heal healer?

. . .

Naughty crocodile
Do not chew our good cleric
Pretty pretty please

. . .

Is it now too late
For Voadam to switch his action
And cure light wounds Chev?

. . .

Wands plus a ranger
Are a good backup healer
For downed clerics

SlagMortar

First Post
CB said:
Slag_Mortar, what did you think of discrete mathematics when you took it? The hardest topics for me to work my head around were set theory and mathematical induction. While I can do the math, I'm still not sure I exactly get the "why" of things in those two areas.
I did pretty well in it, but it definitely made me think in a way I had not before. Induction especially is tricky since you can work for a very long time with just slightly the wrong hypothesis and never get any closer to a proof and then someone shows you the right hypothesis and it turns out easy.

Well...I admit he hasn't eaten her yet, but Maelicent does have a human noble smoking in the cave. I assume, then, that the smoked girl will be served as hors d'oeuvre ere we break out the croque du Chev? Very good, a nice beaujolais might do nicely with that. Or does Sir prefer a Chateauneuf du Pape?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads